dis z VIPASHA GHANGORIA 4rm bly.UP...m in 12th....sir, frankly speaking ...my base vich ws laid in 11th z not up 2 da mark ... .this z wat i personallly believe as i m hardly able 2 solve any iit-jee sample paper...this showz my capability n my hold 2wardz questions...i m really scared whether i'll b able 2 crack iit xam dis yr....wat shud i do nw...there's hardly ny tym left n i no dat qualifying iit is nt evry1's cup of tea....plz sir....help me out...i m overburdened wid bad thoughts day nyt......wat r da chaps on vich i shud concentrate so that i cn get gud mks n a gud rank....i wud b vry thankful if u'll help me out!!!!

dis z VIPASHA GHANGORIA 4rm bly.UP...m in 12th....sir, frankly speaking ...my base vich ws laid in 11th z not up 2 da mark ... .this z wat i personallly believe as i m hardly able 2 solve any iit-jee sample paper...this showz my capability n my hold 2wardz questions...i m really scared whether i'll b able 2 crack iit xam dis yr....wat shud i do nw...there's hardly ny tym left n i no dat qualifying iit is nt evry1's cup of tea....plz sir....help me out...i m overburdened wid bad thoughts day nyt......wat r da chaps on vich i shud concentrate so that i cn get gud mks n a gud rank....i wud b vry thankful if u'll help me out!!!! 

Grade:12

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear vipasha

first you should thing why your base is not clear ,either you have not got right guidence or you have not worked hard.

now start from the beginning.and give double effort than the other student. try to clear basic concept instesd of solving huge number of questions. Refer good books. you might have probllem in time managemant.

You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com.

click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians .com :

www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging.
Hope you give your best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free