There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i hail from karnataka state and got a rank of around 600 in the entrance exams for engg colleges in my state(i,e. the CET) and my AIEEE score is somewhere around 140-150. i didnot write iit this year as i had not prepared anything for it. do u think someone in my position can clear JEE in 2010. plzz reply

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Though you have performed well in CET but you marks is quite poor in AIEEE. It will be quite difficult for you to clear JEE2010. You really need to work hard if you want to get your goals. If not taking admission in Ramaya for Mechanical will be a good option.

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE coaching

I have joined Brilliant's Test Series. Is the level of this test series the same as that of the final exam of IIT-JEE? I have heard from my friends that Brilliant's Test series are very...
Hi Viraj, Test series are mainly for getting the exam temperament....... and to study systematically according to the syllabus mentioned in the test series schedule..... also solve the... chandra sekhar 7 years ago
please mention few best foundation books in phsics,chemistry,maths to prepare iit-jee at the level of 9th and 10th standard?
NCERT Syllabus: Initially you should simply concentrate on basic NCERT syllabus of class 11th and 12th. NCERT books are very good for basic concept building. You can easily finish the...
Ramesh V 6 years ago
how to plan for iit books to follow week plan about how to give equal weitage to every sub if i go to fiitjee
Dear lala Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.Refer good books For BOOKS you can see this link...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
wat books to folow for physics
TINA SETT 4 years ago
discus the formation of cycloalkanes from straight chain and branched alkanes
see first you can introduce any functional group and then u can try converting straight chains to cycloalkanes..the functional groups can be like OH nad Cl etc etc..
Sakshi 8 months ago
Sir/Ma’am, I git AIR 197862, and All India Category Rank 99364. My percentile is 72.908. I'm from general category. With this can i expect seat in any private college? Please help. Thank...
@ PRIYA i am sorry . there is no chances with this score . and as these medical seats are very very covated , then u have to be in at least 50,000 rank to get through the colleges , still...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Is the book mordern approach for numerical calculation by rc mukherjee for physical chemistry
for JEE exam preparation, when it comes to numerical problems. Called ‘Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations’, this book excellently covers all types of numericals related to Physical...
SAHIL one month ago
@ shuhaibks Yes , that book is of physical chemistry , but r c mukherjee is for medical aspirants , not for jee aspirants , for jee take out physical chemistry by p bahadur , HOPE IT CLEARS ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Yes ,the book is for physical chemistry , i suggest you to refer physical chemistry by p bahadur , Hope it helps. all the best. Thanks
Shreyas Patil one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE coaching

Ask Experts