Which Physical Chemistry book is best for IIT-JEE preparation that has good theory and full of concepts clearing articles?

Which Physical Chemistry book is best for IIT-JEE preparation that has good theory and full of concepts clearing articles?

Grade:11

5 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
 is a must-have for all those who are preparing for IIT JEE or other engineering entrance examinations.Physical Chemistry by O P Tandon are quite popular in those who prepare for competitive exams. books OP Tandon Chemistry

The book covers the entire Physical Chemistry syllabus including Atomic Structure, Radioactivity and Nuclear Transformation and Stoichiometry. The OP Tandon Physical Chemistry book covers each and every topic related to the JEE preparation. So without any second thought you can refer to this book.

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ shaswata 
if u are talking abt the view of jee main and advanced , then go with numericals chemistry by p bahadur , as its a complete book for jee prep , 
but it completeley depend upon you in which book u can understand better , so, also try out PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY BY J D LEE . 
from these two books choose any one , dnt go with both of them as they will loose your time . 
ALL THE BEST ..
Shaswata Biswas
132 Points
7 years ago
Which book is best in theory? About the numericals I have managed. But I need to study theory more so that I can go deep into the topics which will make the numericals easier for me?
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ shaswata – ya , for theory and numericals , go with physical chemistry by r c mukherjee , it have deep explanation of the concept and precise as far as possible , 
take a try with r c mukherjee , for that reason r c mukherjee recommened to the medica;l student . 
jee mainly ask u the numericals , and hardly any ques comes from theory in inorganic section only . 
ALL THE BEST ..
Agila S
16 Points
6 years ago
I guess OP TANDON physical chemistry will be helpful ….u can read concepts in that and do problems in NARENDRA AVASTHI...which wil be helpful

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free