Which book should i prefer for organic chemistry for jee main (presently i have op tandon grb)

Which book should i prefer for organic chemistry for jee main (presently i have op tandon grb)

Grade:11

6 Answers

Yogesh Kumar
43 Points
6 years ago
If you are studying in a coaching institute then there is no need to do anything else. Your notes and modules will be enough for jee main. Please MUST read NCERT book for chemistry especially for JEE Mains. If your target is only JEE Mains then you should only go for NCERT and revise your notes that is sufficient to score above 80 marks in chemistry in JEE Mains. If you still want to do any book then i will prefer MS Chauhan but it is an Advanced book so if you are focused on JEE Mains then you should only and only do NCERT books and buy notes of any coaching institue for JEE Mains and do both NCERT and coaching Notes.

Best of luck for your Exam.
Mohit
19 Points
6 years ago

If you have finished the NCERT standard books for Chemistry (Class 11 and 12) and your basics are clear, you can refer to these two books to improve your Organic Chemistry for IIT JEE (JEE Advanced):

1. Organic Chemistry – Morrison Boyd
  2. Organic Chemistry – O.P Tandon

These books will help you have an in-depth understanding of all the conceptsin the syllabus of JEE Advanced. Also, there are JEE Advanced Chemistry practice questions of advanced level in these books. However, I would recommend you refer to these books only to master the most important chapters of JEE Advanced Organic Chemistry. If you have enough time after that, then you can revise and practice questions for other chapters from these books.

sahil
142 Points
6 years ago
Go ahead with it .Its a very good book op tandon book is sufficient i think you should follow that only.If you are in coaching then coaching books are sufficient .
Darsh patel
103 Points
6 years ago
O P tandon is a good book but I may tell you that Solomon and Fryhle book by MS chauhan is perfect for JEE Mains And AdVANCE preparation.thus book will enhance your concepts from the. Basics.For questions you may use organic chemistry by MS Chauhan plz approve my answer if you are satisfied.I
AYUSH KUMAR
12 Points
5 years ago
GO WITH PETER SYKES BOOK FOR THE ORGANIC CHEMISTRY.THIS BOOK CAN HELP U A  LOT.YOU CAN UNDERSTAND BETTER WITH THIS BOOK AS IT IS WRITTEN IN SIMPLE LANGUAGES.
Ashwin Sheoran
44 Points
5 years ago
Op Tandon in this is an excellent book for Organic Chemistry how are you must RC Mukherjee also scengage book for Organic Chemistry is also good all the best

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free