Which book should I prefer for my physics class 11 th revision?. I am appearing for JEE 2018?

Which book should I prefer for my physics class 11th revision?. I am appearing for JEE 2018?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Ashish Kumar
106 Points
7 years ago
For your physics class 11th revision, and mst importantly for iit jee go for the book by dc pandey. Do a search on amazon and u’ll find it easily. In the holiday before my class 12th this book was recommended by my teacher to re vise our 11th syllabus and this book is really good. It has objective questions from all th chapters of class 11th and it will prove to be a great resource for the preparations.
Ashish Kumar
106 Points
7 years ago
For your physics class 11th revision, and mst importantly for iit jee go for the book by dc pandey. Do a search on amazon and u’ll find it easily. In the holiday before my class 12th this book was recommended by my teacher to re vise our 11th syllabus and this book is really good. It has objective questions from all th chapters of class 11th and it will prove to be a great resource for the preparations.
This book has questions ranging from some of the most trikiest to the most exhaustive and time taking so it will help you a lot in revising and brushing p the old concepts.Definetely worth a try!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free