sir, my obc ncl rank is 24755 and i have filled 28 choices all civil only in jee mains councelling 2015.but today in first round i didnt get seat anywhere.will i get any nit even in fourth round.please answer i badly want it

sir, my obc ncl rank is 24755 and i have filled 28 choices all civil only in jee mains councelling 2015.but today in first round i didnt get seat anywhere.will i get any nit even in fourth round.please answer i badly want it

Grade:12

1 Answers

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Don’t get impatient, rather behave maturely and actively, keep a consistent eye on counselling rounds and may be possible there is a spot round too and during that you may break in....if you didn’t succeed to get a seat then there is no dearth of reputed institution, there are countless of them. you may choose any four or five of them and visit their official websites to find out various formalities related to admission process, try any of these – Darbhanga College of Engg, Darbhanga,.........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.........Maharaja Sayajirao Uni of Baroda, Vadodra,........GITAM Uni Vishakhapatnam

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free