Sir/ma’am im poor in 11 th class concepts i want to crack jee main 2017. What should be my preparation plan from 12 th class . Is it possible in 10 months?? Please help me i study in hostel. and also please can you give the study plan. i dont want to access the materials provided by you as i stay in hostel iw ont be able to access internet. so please help me by giving suggestions, tips to crack jee main

Sir/ma’am im poor in 11th class concepts i want to crack jee main 2017. What should be my preparation plan from 12th class . Is it possible in 10 months?? Please help me
i study in hostel.
and also please can you give the study plan.
i dont want to access the materials provided by you as i stay in hostel iw ont be able to access internet.
so please help me by giving suggestions, tips to crack jee main

Grade:12

3 Answers

Amey
348 Points
7 years ago
Since you are poor in class XI concept, don`t know that you are poor in which subject physics so I`m assuming that you are not good in any subject(PCM)
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ amitej 
yes, u can . as u mentioned in the question that u want to crack jee main 2017 only , then obviously u can . but crossing jee advanced a=is not so easy , 
right now what u have to do only is practice . 
frst of all keep a good grasp over the ncert as it will help u in 12th board exam also . after ncert simoultaneously practice the maths and organiuc chemistry questions from jee books , but remember that practice more ques on those topics in which u are poor . 
and if u are getting any holiday of 10-15 days then cover the 11th chemistry topics and easy portion of maths and phy (like probability , permutationcombination, gravitation , ) 
i am suggesting some of the books below 
1- OBJECTIVE MATHEMATICS BY R.D SHARMA 
2- PHYSICAL CHEMI BY O.P TANDON 
3- REACTION MECHANISM BY MTG PUBLICATION 
4- FINAL TOUCH IN INORGANIC CHEMISTRY BY MTGT PUBLICATION 
5- CONCEPT OF PHYSICS BY H C VERMA . (VOL 2 ) 
AND JEE MAIN is specially based upon ncert , sop, by reading ncert only u can target the cutoff marks . 
dnt take stress , and sleep well and manage the time effectivly .. 
AND ABT the study planner – that u can make oif your own beacuse i donot know in which subject /topics u are poor in , so, keep in mind to give more time in physics and maths problem , than chemi .. 
ALL THE BEST ..
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, i am happy to learn that you are quite concerned for your future ,plus you have clarity of thought about your plans but please be clear that by just worrying about future nothing can be cured, rather one has to make consistent efforts to reach one’s goal. And about study plan, it’s you again who has to decide what time suits you the most whether you are an early bird who can study well in the early hours of the day or a late night oil burner who feels comfortable sudying in the late hours of night,....well you must join a coachiong center, download sample papers and previous years papers with answer key, go for extensive practice and do very well in the test or else join some leading private institution like – ICFAI, Hyderabad,..............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.................BITS, Mesra,......................JJTU, Jhunjhunu,..................Anna University, Chennai

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free