Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of that page...

Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of that page...

Question Image
Grade:9

22 Answers

Mondo Camry
79 Points
8 years ago
hc verma and ncert are enough for physics ignore resnik halliday and dc pandey , instead complete hc verma and ie irodov fully
Mondo Camry
79 Points
8 years ago
hc verma and ncert are enough for physics ignore resnik halliday and dc pandey , instead complete hc verma and ie irodov fully
Riddhi Gupta
57 Points
8 years ago
Thanks for ur advice.if u can advise some more points on books and other on tips and tricks of some kind for betterment of my preparation I would be greatly thankful.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„πŸ™πŸ»
Riddhi Gupta
57 Points
8 years ago
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» I heartily welcome suggestionsπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» keep advising please..... Maybe it prove to be of great use to me ...πŸ˜„πŸ˜Š
Β 
Avinash abhi
18 Points
8 years ago
I encourage op tandon for chemistry hc verma for physics and dc gupta for mathematics as i hav started my prepartion for iit ignore remaing books and cengage publications are also good to prefer solutions are available on book itself for cengage publications
Avinash abhi
18 Points
8 years ago
Sorry h.r. Sharma for maths this is the best book of my choice.......wishing you all the best................
Riddhi Gupta
57 Points
8 years ago
Any thing more is encouraged.......πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»1000000000000000000....pleaseπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»( many pleases)πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»please I hoped more and better answers πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Šβ€¦.............also I haven't heard the name – H.R. Sharma ????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• i hope that I will be receiving more ans soon ….very soon …. I meant somewhat today or tomorrow......πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜… ….....ok ...so....u can give me suggestions like for daily routine or better books or preparation strategy or tips or tricks or links to sites having info related to this or all of them or a combination of some of them or even ur experience or at least one of themΒ 
Forum Team
94 Points
8 years ago
Dear Riddhi,
Β 
Please check your answers as it is showing some gif images which are not appearing. This way, answers are not looking good at all. We want you to rectify this issue at your end. Our team called you to discuss this but your phone was switched off
Β 
Thanks
Forum Team
Riddhi Gupta
57 Points
8 years ago
I didn't understood 😑😑😑😨😨😨😨😱😱😱😱😰😰😰😰😰 Explain me what you said ….................. Xplain what is gif explain me ???????? ?
Forum Team
94 Points
8 years ago
Dear Riddhi,
Β 
We have found the issue in your answers. It seems that you are using smileys or emojis in your answers which are not allowed. Please type the words only in your answers and not any other smileys. This way the problem can be resolved from your end. Hope that you will understand the same
Β 
Thanks
Forum Team
Riddhi Gupta
57 Points
8 years ago
don't ever call me, if you will be calling I may deactivate my account and ask my friends to do the same too . Please don't call that was my father's no. He will kill me if he received the call. Don't ever call me .😑😑😑😑😑
Drovan Reddy
47 Points
8 years ago
U can use h.c.verma for physics,cyngage for maths nd chemistry nd Riddhi Gupta u can also use d.c.pandey as even I started doing the same.
Riddhi Gupta
57 Points
8 years ago
Ok I will stop it In fact I have stopped it but never ever call me ...even if the heaven is to fall................. I hope u understand it too ….....hope u do ….or I will be obliged to deactivate my account...tell me the procedure of deactivating my account...
Riddhi Gupta
57 Points
8 years ago
Hi Drovan!!! Happy to know that u r in 9thΒ too ,and started JEE preparation....do u take any coaching....in which board do u study ...
Riddhi Gupta
57 Points
8 years ago
Drovan reddy ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:-( ?????????????:-) ???????????????????:-(????????????
Forum Team
94 Points
8 years ago
Dear Riddhi,
Β 
We understand your concern and we will never call you. But you will have to stop few things like using smileys (which you have already stopped), using question marks the way you used it in previous post with the name Drovan reddy. Please post your answers properly as this forum is meant for students who are preparing for engineering and medical and want their doubts answered.Β  Posting answers in this way will lead to deactivation of your account from our side as well. Hope that you will understand the same.
Β 
We are sure that you will contribute to your best and will follow the forum guidelines while posting the answers on this forum.
Β 
Thanks
Forum Team
Β 
Drovan Reddy
47 Points
8 years ago
Yeah r
Drovan Reddy
47 Points
8 years ago
Β 
I'm studying in sri Chaitanya school.😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
SAI SARDAR
1700 Points
8 years ago
DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA,
Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER.
Β Β 
---------------------------------------------ALL THE BEST--------------------------------------
Riddhi Gupta
57 Points
8 years ago
Thanks ….........:-) ….:-)........;-)............................................................:-)....:-)............:-)..............:-).............:-)...............:-D....
Β 
Β 
Riddhi Gupta
57 Points
8 years ago
Hi! I would be great full to u if u could ans my other questions also....here is a linkΒ http://www.askiitians.com/forums/IIT-JEE-Entrance-Exam/if-any-one-live-in-rampur-near-moradabad-uttar-pr_135259.htm
Riddhi Gupta
57 Points
8 years ago
Hope answers …..even if the answer is a bit useful I will approve it …....so please answer …..........................and don't ask me to start later please but instead u can suggest a daily routine or how much hours should I devote to iit study ....

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free