Sir, I’m in class 11. I’m aiming Jee 2019. Which are the best books for jee main & adv for self study ??

Sir, I’m in class 11. I’m aiming Jee 2019.
Which are the best books for jee main & adv for self study ??

Grade:11

7 Answers

Mudit Agrawal
21 Points
6 years ago
Hello Abhinav 
I think that you should refer to the link 
Regards
Sheetal kumari
106 Points
6 years ago
Firstly for jee mains you should read chemistry ncert then go for dc pandey physics and hc verma ms chauhan vk jayaswal and n avasthi for cheistry please approved me
VIKASH YADAV
38 Points
6 years ago
For iit there is no any fix book you should take books according to your own interests I advise you cengage book for all which is best I have tried it myself And get admission in askiitians for better result
Sheikh zameer ahmed
35 Points
6 years ago
for jee u can take these books 
p bahadur for physical chemistry,solomans for organic and jd lee for inorganic
for physics u can take hc verma for question solving and for theory u can refer to sl arora
and for maths u can go for rdsharma objective

VICKY SONI
26 Points
5 years ago
For mathematics.. Cengage publication for preparation of jee main and advance both.... Objective Rd sharma is also a good book in this segment for building concepts
Ishaan
19 Points
5 years ago
Physics- HC Verma, Physics Galaxy by Ashish AroraChemistry - O P Tandon, Solomon and FrhyleMaths-R D Sharma and Cengage
Ashwin Sheoran
44 Points
5 years ago
For physics you must and you have to try HC Verma you can also Sandhya Mukherjee for Chemistry general assembly and cengage for maths RD Sharma and cengage are the must.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free