Sir I got 61% in 12th board exam (maharashtra board )and also gave iit jee exam this year ... but iit requires minimum 75% in 12th .so if I repeat 12th and iit jee exam and get good marks. ..can i get admission in iit?

Sir I got 61% in 12th board exam (maharashtra board )and also gave iit jee exam this year ... but iit requires minimum 75% in 12th .so if I repeat 12th and iit jee exam and get good marks. ..can i get admission in iit?

Grade:

2 Answers

Shreya D Nanda
74 Points
6 years ago
YES, you can surely get admission in IIT, if you get above 75% in your 12th boards and get really good marks in IIT JEE ADVANCED .
All the best for your preperation.
Vikrant Yadav
13 Points
6 years ago
Dear friend getting admission in IIT needs hard work and luck both. Is there any surety that next yearyou will be able to get 75% or more in 12th or that next year you will be able to score what you scored this year in JEE or more than that in JEE.
I won’t advice you to drop one year and face any kind of frustration if you don’t have the desired results next year. Better would be to head towards some good private universities like Lovely, Manipal, Amrita, etc where you will be able to get admission easily without wasting one year. 
These days the private universities are no less than the govt. universities. They offer the same quality education and better facilities than many of the govt.institutions. Most of the private universities like LPU, Amity, SRM, etc have made name for themselves for quality education, good placements, good faculty, etc. They admit students on different criteria like +2 marks, JEE marks, There own test scores.
You can try your luck over there too for your bright future.
Best of luck. 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free