Sir I gave 12th in march 2015 and gave IIT jee mains xam bt I didn`t score gud in IIT jee so I repeated this year and gave the jee xam again.. Bt I don`t think that this year also m qualifying the xam..next year if I will repeat again then m only eligible fr jee mains and not fr advance..should I give again fresh 12th so that i`ll b eligible for advance?

Sir I gave 12th in march 2015 and gave IIT jee mains xam bt I didn`t score gud in IIT jee so I repeated this year and gave the jee xam again.. Bt I don`t think that this year also m qualifying the xam..next year if I will repeat again then m only eligible fr jee mains and not fr advance..should I give again fresh 12th so that i`ll b eligible for advance?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Dear Student,

Even by repeating your 12th, you will not be eligible for advance. So my advice is to take the college this year itself.

Thanks.
raj
383 Points
8 years ago
hello,
you studing again in this 12th you are not elligible for jee advance.in sometimes elligible but your problem was very clear and purfect and you garently have certificates about that.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free