Sir I completed my 10std boards ssc and got a scholarship in an institute.I want to earn a best rank in IIT. So I would take admission in this institute but confused to take in integrated or normal..because I want to do college as well because they include some extra curricular while no other institute doesn`t..as a stressbuster.But normal with college will take time in travelling...and I don`t want to study private with no college.Because I think college life is better to experience some things. So I am confused to study through a college or just study in this institute...I am confused..!help me out please..!

Sir I completed my 10std boards ssc and got a scholarship in an institute.I want to earn a best rank in IIT. So I would take admission in this institute but confused to take in integrated or normal..because I want to do college as well because they include some extra curricular while no other institute doesn`t..as a stressbuster.But normal with college will take time in travelling...and I don`t want to study private with no college.Because I think college life is better to experience some things. So I am confused to study through a college or just study in this institute...I am confused..!help me out please..!

Grade:10

2 Answers

v b
31 Points
6 years ago
When i completed my 10 class i also faced the same difficulty and not only i almost all others faced the same problem.
Firts of all i want to tell u that it doesnt matter whether u go to an institute or not .in the last what matter is  u score
I aM also syudying at an institute and not going collage and i now feel that i made a wrong decision.Also u are right that collage includes extra ciricculam activities that an institute can never provide.also u  will face problems during practicles if u dont go to collage .i can garantee u if u just work hard and stay focused(a lot of people will give there suggestion) u can score high without any institute or tutions with just self study and that too for just 3 to 5 hrs

v b
31 Points
6 years ago
and also dont feel that ur scholorship is going to waste just stay relaxed if u have tallent all institutes will call u for admission and that too with 100% scholorschip
scholorships are just buiseness trick friend

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free