sir i am facing many problems with iit preparation.till now i have not started for its preparation and right now i am in class 11 mid term.i tried to solve few ques of kinematics from dc pandey but i was not able to do..plzz help.i have done ncert and its solutions but though i am not able to solve iit type advanced ques.guide me that from where should i read some advanced level material to solve such ques and how to start my prep??? plz help!!

sir
i am facing many problems with iit preparation.till now i have not started for its preparation and right now i am in class 11 mid term.i tried to solve few ques of kinematics from dc pandey but i was not able to do..plzz help.i have done ncert and its solutions but though i am not able to solve iit type advanced ques.guide me that from where should i read some advanced level material to solve such ques and how to start my prep??? plz help!!

Grade:11

2 Answers

ankit raj
60 Points
8 years ago
its , a small problem  firstly clearly study the chapter and solve easy question then you became confident then solve book concept of phy hc verma then slowly slowly you become more confident since then solve the dc pandey and if you start preparation now than what if you have a goal to crack iit jee than crack it because iit is nothing only obey your teacher  not tacher good teacher and then it crack
lalit
22 Points
8 years ago
thanks a lot .love this site.motivated me a lot

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free