Respected Sir, Sir I wanted to ask that how do i start a quick revisions of all topics covered in JEE(mains) and JEE (Advanced)! Sir could you please tell me the way how i start ? I mean for example physics where should i start like from kiinematics n all? i want to know for all three subjects and also tell me the topics with the highest weightage so that i give them more importance! Thank you

Respected Sir,
Sir I wanted to ask that how do i start a quick revisions of all topics covered in JEE(mains) and JEE (Advanced)!
Sir could  you please tell me the way how i start ? I mean for example physics where should i start like from kiinematics n all? i want to know for all three subjects and also tell me the topics with the highest weightage so that i give them more importance!
Thank you

Grade:

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
8 years ago
IITJEE is one of the most prominent exam for all engineering aspirants and it needs the preparation in an oganised manner,, for quick start u need to revise all the formula for PCM and atleast once u must have to read ncert textbook for concept grasp.. time is too crucial and solve the last 6 year paper to know all about the pattern that was being asked in prev jee exam. moreover as being a iit aaspirants u cannnot neglect any topics beacuse every topic is most important and leaving 1 or 2 topics will affect you..
some topics are there which require less effoprt u can easily score in that,
keep ur formula books handy and solve as much ques as u can..
attend mock test and check ur grasp on subject..
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free