please help me ,, i need your suggestions.. I want to take drop and want to go kota... but my problem is all coaching classes will run 5 hrs daily for 12th pass and their assignment needs avg 5 hrs ..and after that a little time will be left for me... I had prepared 2 years good .got a IIT coaching in ranchi had good concept but lacked practice and tricks ... weak in topics like organic,algebra,mechanics only.... I had solved FIITJEE & past years whole heatedly but this doesnt works for me so i dont want to take risk again.... I have heard of individual tuitions who taught certain topics ,Are they good for IIT level , will they practice hard ? or coaching institute is good and which one ? this year i really want to go IITs!!!

please help me ,, i need your suggestions.. I want to take drop and want to go kota... but my problem is all coaching classes will run 5 hrs daily for 12th pass and their assignment needs avg 5 hrs ..and after that a little time will be left for me... I had prepared 2 years good .got a IIT coaching in ranchi had good concept but lacked practice and tricks ... weak in topics like organic,algebra,mechanics only.... I had solved FIITJEE & past years whole heatedly but this doesnt works for me so i dont want to take risk again.... I have heard of individual tuitions who taught certain topics ,Are they good for IIT level , will they practice hard ? or coaching institute is good and which one ?

this year i really want to go IITs!!!

Grade:12

3 Answers

ng29
1698 Points
9 years ago
its good that u have good concepts but organic and algebra had a lot of weightage in jee exams
in my opinion u must prefer allen or  vmc , these are the best institutes, as u need a lot of practice and tricks u need a proper guideline that will be provided by renowned institutes only
also there is no need to attendd all the classes if u think that chapter currently going on is ur good one than just do assignments and take doubts
u can also take fiitjee grandmaster package for more improvement
approve if useful
Sumit
18 Points
9 years ago
thnxx , but Vidyamandir Classes is in Delhi ,Is it good?
ng29
1698 Points
9 years ago
yes vidyamandir classes is good 
one of my friends last year got 125 in jee mains and he drop and went to vmc now this year his score in jee main is 210
but it does not matter as it depends on student , as test of vmc are good and they also provide video lectures that will be vry helpful for u 
approve if useful

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free