ITS ONLY 1 MONTH REMAINING FOR JEE MAINS SO CAN I GET ANY REVISING PLANS FOR JEE MAINS.........

ITS ONLY 1 MONTH REMAINING FOR JEE MAINS SO CAN I GET ANY REVISING PLANS FOR JEE MAINS.........

Grade:12

1 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
9 years ago
1. In a day you may study all the three subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics by dividing the time.

2. You may allow an entire day for a subject and change the subject next day.

3. But in my opinion, allot at least 2 days in a row to either Physics or Chemistry and then 1 day to Mathematics and then again 2 days to Chemistry or Physics. The motive behind this pattern is to make effective headway in Physics or Chemistry. You derive more satisfaction out of your studies when you cover bigger bulks of the syllabus. Moreover the idea behind giving less time to Mathematics is that you can prepare this subject even while preparing for the board examination. Say, when you are preparing ‘Determinants’ for your board exam you may first solve all the questions from your text book and then extending the span little bit you can go for solving more questions on the topic from your coaching modules or previous year IIT JEE/ AIEEE question papers.

Quick Tips for JEE Main 2015 Preparation

Prepare a list of important formulae in each chapter
Note the tips for quick solution of problems
Make daily/weekly targets and write them down
Revise the syllabus as per study plan
Make timetable and distribute time & strive to achieve that
Solve previous year questions as per time frame guidelines of actual exam
Have proper sleep and proper diet
Time Management:
Performing well in the entrance exam depends largely on strategizing the flow and proper time management. You should decide well in advance how much time you are going to give on each subject, based on your strong and weak points. With proper time management, you will surely save yourself from the panic during the actual exam.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free