Important!Please expert advice(not a studying problem!) I am studying in an in stitute where the teacher to student ratio is 1:10 and my teacher is excellent. All of them are gods of their subjects. But my question to you is this, Like in Narayana institute every monday their is a test, and in my institute there is also a test but not giving a test among 100 people, is it a loss for me ? I will join the All India test series of Narayana, FIITJEE etc. Will they be enough? Will they give me enough experience to keep my temprament cool?

Important!Please expert advice(not a studying  problem!)
I am studying in an institute where the teacher to student ratio is 1:10 and my teacher is excellent. All of them are gods of their subjects.
But my question to you is this,
Like in Narayana institute every monday their is a test, and in my institute there is also a test but not giving a test among 100 people, is it a loss for me ?
I will join the All India test series of Narayana, FIITJEE etc. Will they be enough?
Will they give me enough experience to keep my temprament cool?

Grade:

1 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
9 years ago
Although your schedule is very hectic, you are also required some refreshment, mean study of your choice..
First thing, Now a days, the pattern of IIT JEE paper is very cool, if you are good with subject, you can get a good rank..
Whatever you are studying, you must be a master of it...go precisely to every concept..
and most important ...Go to previous years papers of IIT-JEE.....
As you told me your institute teachers are like GOD, it means you should be good in theory and numericals aspects.
Join a test series, its enough..
Also, if you want ask a free demo at askkitians.com with me....then we will discuss....

Good Luck...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free