i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam in Apr-2016.

i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat.

i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam in Apr-2016.

Grade:11

5 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink..
All the best..
Shreyasi P Kendurkar
22 Points
8 years ago
BUT just want to know which Computer Centre [ Private ] is chosen by CBSE to act as jee main online computer based exam in surat, gujarat.
Bhavya
askIITians Faculty 1281 Points
8 years ago
Dear student
The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any discrepancy.
Shreyasi P Kendurkar
22 Points
8 years ago
OK i know that, but, just to cross check these so called computer centre approved by CBSE are really proper or not.
raj
383 Points
8 years ago
hello,
in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help.  ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free