I want to know about the scope of civil engineering in near future... secondly which brancjh of engineering offers most no of government jobs....

I want to know about the scope of civil engineering in near future... secondly which brancjh of engineering offers most no of government jobs....

Grade:12

1 Answers

Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
To my mind you should see your interest which branch or study program allures you the most, I mean you need to make up your mind to do what you really want to do....for Civi engg, i must tell you that the constructions are not going to stop at all, so there is a wide scope for this branch, there are so many vistas for civil branch whether you take teaching profession, or go into an industry or fly abroad...there is a wider scope....you should surf out some leading institutions to find out relevant information regarding admission and then choose any one wisely,....i may suggest these – BMS College of Engg, Bangalore,..........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.........JJTU, Rajasthan,...............BHU, Varanasi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free