I haven’t yet started perparing for JEE Mains nor for JEE Advanced but I am interested to get a good rank and get into one of the best IIT’s. Is it possible. Also i have to study for boards (HSC Maharashtra). Can I make it to IIT? how should I study in order to fulfill my newly born dream? Please help? How can I pursue this dream while preparing for all three boards, mains and advanced?Please Help!!!

I haven’t yet started perparing for JEE Mains nor for JEE Advanced but I am interested to get a good rank and get into one of the best IIT’s. Is it possible. Also i have to study for boards (HSC Maharashtra). Can I make it to IIT? how should I study in order to fulfill my newly born dream? Please help? How can I pursue this dream while preparing for all three boards, mains and advanced?Please Help!!!  

Grade:12

1 Answers

sneha
42 Points
8 years ago
yes it is possible to prepare for all the three boards ...IIt needs more hardwork  while ur board exams on the other hand  handelled carefully ...Watch many videos posted by askiitians and syllabus for jee  and start preparing ….WISH U ALL THE BEST

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free