I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

Grade:12

3 Answers

Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there may be no guarantee that you may get both the things as you desire that is the institution as well as the branch,....or else if you can go to the extent of surfing on net certain highly reputed institutions, then go for it, visit their official websites and gather requisite information, compara and contrast the features and then get an admission into any of them,    you may try at – GITAM Uni, Vishakhapatnam,.....................Sri JAgdishPrasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala Uni, Jhunjhunu,.......................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.........................BITS Pilani
Rahul Attrey
12 Points
8 years ago
How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4th round......is it better than bit mesa...???
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at  – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg, jabalpur,.............Quantum College of Engg, Roorkee

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free