I got 100 marks in jee exam and 96% in Karnataka board exam in 2016.what would be my all india rank and state rank? In open category (general)

I got 100 marks in jee exam and 96% in Karnataka board exam in 2016.what would be my all india rank and state rank? In open category (general)

Grade:12

1 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Friend you may use askiitians rank predictor to know your rank and of course you have done a wonderful job with this score and you may get an opportunity at IIts/NITs, Be pro-active and keep checking the status at the official websites of these institutions and also keep track of counselling rounds,.....if, due to some unavoidable reasons you could not make it there, then rest assured that there are some other High-profile Private institutions too which are doing a wonderful job in the field of education and placements, like – RNB Global University, Bikaner,...............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.....................J B Institute of Technology, Dehradun,......................Presidency University, Bangalore

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free