i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether changing my school to a cbse school will help me because the strains of the coachings is really draining me out.....

i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant.
i would like to know that whether changing my school to a cbse school will help me because the strains of the coachings is really draining me out.....

Grade:

6 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV..
You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY....

Prepare your time table and stick to thst,,,,

Good Luck................
Yaheya Farooqui
10 Points
8 years ago
will switching to a cbse school from an isc school help me?
naina
43 Points
8 years ago
well,dat depends on which class u r studying in!! the coaching centers can eb useful provided u can adjust to the schedule.but, icse syl science is very gud,a level hugher than cbse!
Yaheya Farooqui
10 Points
8 years ago
i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation in a better way. but never mind
my school is very strict in attendance and coachings after school really drains my stamina and then theres no time left for my self-study time
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
if you willing then change to cbse
but you have to study aand work out extra time to cope up with other students
nothing is difficult requires dedication and hard work
all the best
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
This hardly makes a difference under which board or in which school one reads, but what matters the most is, how many and what type of efforts one is puuting in to succeed in his/her desired direction. Rest all is just a lisconception, just keep one thing in mind that a student has to be studious, dedicated, diligent and hard-workig; then only something good can be accepted....Well, Well, well, let me tell you something, along with your preparation for JEE you must pay due attention to strengthen your PCM...then you must be on a look for best ever institution offering Engg. program’ to my mind, you may try at  –Madras Inst of Tech, Chennai,..............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.......Shobit Uni, Meerut etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free