How good are bharthi bavan publications books for engineering entrance xams. I have bharthi bhavan books in mathematics, chemistry and physics, mcq. Is that enough for good preparation.Could you please suggest any other books. For mathematics, i am already refering book by ml khanna along withyour videos. Physics i am refering nootan books along with your videos Chemistry i am refering diensh companion chemistry and organic chemistry by r k gupta, along with your vides. Could you please suggest me how to go ahead from now on. I am sure of getting 90% in boards. Thank you Ashwini

How good are bharthi bavan publications books for engineering entrance xams. I have bharthi bhavan books in mathematics, chemistry and physics, mcq. Is that enough for good preparation.Could you please suggest any other books.

For mathematics, i am already refering book by ml khanna along withyour videos.

Physics i am refering nootan books along with your videos

Chemistry i am refering diensh companion chemistry and organic chemistry by r k gupta, along with your vides. Could you please suggest me how to go ahead from now on. I am sure of getting 90% in boards.

Thank you

Ashwini

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ ashwini 
see, boards are just simple , dnt worry of that , u can get easily 90 percent , after that u have to target the competetive exams with these . 
in boards here are some of the strategy to get 90 percent . 
PHYSICS 
1- TAKE out askiitian video , watch that frst and then do the prev year paper that we are providing , then take a print out of mindmap and  stick it to your study room . 
2- take out ncert and arihant all in one , do read the theory from ncert and do the derivation and CBSE EXAMINATION ARCHEIVE , from all in one . 
and keep a look at the derivation at every wekend . 
CHEMISTRY 
1- frst read ncert , then see askiitians video , then do the prev year ques paper , 
and after that make a list of reactions in inorganic and organic chemi , and then follow xamidea and for quick revision . 
MATHS 
1- ncert is your base , then see askiitians video , after that do r d sharma for integrals , difdfrential equation , and bharti bhawan books for 3d geo , vector and probability . 
2- after that take a look at last 6 years paper , that is vvimp for maths . 
if u can maange to do this much thing , then i can guarentee u will get 93 + percentage , in board , nothing to worry about it ,. 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free