Hi, My nephew has scored 122 in JEE Mains 2016 under general category and his 12th standard percentage is 97.2 from the board of secondary education-Telangana state. And based on the key his score in JEE advacnsed is 83 (general categor). I reuest you to suggest me the way to proceed for admission in IIT or NITS ..if not these atlease some good colleges so that his efforts and calibur doesnt go in vain...thnking you

Hi,
My nephew has scored 122 in JEE Mains 2016 under general category and his 12th standard percentage is 97.2 from the board of secondary education-Telangana state. And based on the key his score in JEE advacnsed is 83 (general categor). I reuest you to suggest me the way to proceed for admission in IIT or NITS ..if not these atlease some good colleges so that his efforts and calibur doesnt go in vain...thnking you

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Sir, i suggest you to check the cutoff list and merit list at leading IITs like IIT Hyderabad/ IIIT Hyderabad and find out the stature of your nephew over there if he has some chances of getting a seat there, well and good otherwise you may try at certain other leading institutions like BITS, Hyderabad Campus,..................Lovely Professional UNiversity, Phagwara,..............CMR College of Engineering and Management, Hyderabad,.................Quantum School of Technology, Roorkee etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free