Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade 11 according to the IB curriculum and wanted to ask you if the IB phy, chem and maths hl syllabus is equivalent to the syllabus of jee main and jee advanced and whether I am eligible to give this exam. Could you also aware me of the eligibility criteria for an NRI student sitting in the IIT. Also I will be giving SAT so do I need a certain score to get into these colleges. Thnx in advance, Aditi

Hello sir,
I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade 11 according to the IB curriculum and wanted to ask you if the IB phy, chem and maths hl syllabus is equivalent to the syllabus of jee main and jee advanced and whether I am eligible to give this exam. Could you also aware me of the eligibility criteria for an NRI student sitting in the IIT. Also I will be giving SAT so do I need a certain score to get into these colleges.
Thnx in advance,
Aditi

Grade:11

5 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT..
Qualification for both the exams are class 12th PCM English,
If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you..
So you do not worry about the board(IB or CBSE ).
We have many students who are preparing for the exams,

Many students got 2400/2400 in their exams...
So you schedule a demo with askiitians faculty and get the complete details...
GOOD LUCK
Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
Aditi Saini
18 Points
8 years ago
Actually in our board graphical calculators are allowed so I am not quite sure if we are allowed to use in IIT exams... Are we allowed?
Neeti
571 Points
8 years ago
Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(
Aditi Saini
18 Points
8 years ago
So basically in this website the people who are answering are they the ones who got selected in IIT exams or the teachers who are answering me...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free