HETAV PATEL

Grade 11,

Hello, I`m in class 11 and 2017 jee aspirant had not yet started preparation for jee I had done basics of class 11 till now how should I start preparation for jee. I am having these books maths- Rd sharma objective , sl loney books , arihant differential and intigral calculus ... Chemistry jd lee inorganic and boyd and morrisons organic and objective for physical and organic chemistry by A.S singh and himanshu pandey ..... for physics I am having halliday resnick walker , anurag mishra`s 5 books set and dc pandeys new pattern jee ... how should I start preparing from new ? are these books are enough or should I use different books or more books plzz guide me ...... Thanks

Hello, I`m in class 11 and 2017 jee aspirant had not yet started preparation for jee I had done basics of class 11 till now how should I start preparation for jee. I am having these books maths- Rd sharma objective , sl loney books , arihant differential and intigral calculus ... Chemistry jd lee inorganic and boyd and morrisons organic and objective for physical and organic chemistry by A.S singh and himanshu pandey ..... for physics I am having halliday resnick walker , anurag mishra`s 5 books set and dc pandeys new pattern jee ... how should I start preparing from new ? are these books are enough or should I use different books or more books plzz guide me ...... Thanks

Grade:11

2 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Dear student, the books which you are refering are good.Grill yourself into the basics until all your fundamentals are very clear as JEE Main is specifically designed to test how well students have grasped the topics and how they apply them to a given set of problems. Also you should join any coaching institute like ours which will prepare you and is very necessary for every jee aspirants. Because this is the only way which will help you to move in right direction as well as keep increasing your level and make you fit for jee exam. Thanks.
Sundar Chacha
25 Points
8 years ago
you can get the solutions of H C Verma book on this youtube channel “Omega Open Course”

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free