HEELO SIR I AM BELONG TO OBS-NCL,I AM GETTING 75 MARKS IN JEE MAIN 2015,AND I AM ELIGIBLE FOR JEE ADVANCE 2015,CAN I GET IITs OR I GET NITs?

HEELO SIR I AM BELONG TO OBS-NCL,I AM GETTING 75 MARKS IN JEE MAIN 2015,AND I AM ELIGIBLE FOR JEE ADVANCE 2015,CAN I GET IITs OR I GET NITs?

Grade:12th pass

4 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
9 years ago
No chance of NITs but try hard for good score in JEE ADV, then you can get IITs..
ng29
1698 Points
9 years ago
as u are on the line of cut off , chances of nit or iiit are very less as they get filled at earlier marks
but congrats as u had qualified for jee advanced , prepare fo it as for ur category cut off in iit is also less so its quite easy to get cut offf score.
approve if useful
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
try for jee advance and get a good score
all the best
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
To get into an NIT one needs to ppear in JEE Advance and that too with wonderful performance....that means you are not able to get into an NIT at this point of time...yes, you can go for appearing in Jee Advanced or trying to get admission at some reputed institutions like – `Maharishi Makandeshwar University, Ambala,........Bhilai Inst of Tech, Raipur,........Jabalpur Engg. College, Jabalpur,.....and Lovely Professional University, Punjab

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free