Can you guys please provide me with a study pattern for competitive exams

Can you guys please provide me with a study pattern for competitive exams

Grade:11

2 Answers

Garvit suri
41 Points
6 years ago
Well Study pattern depends on rank you are aiming for. For any competition exam one thing you need to keep in mind while preparation that No one is above you and you are also not above anyone. Keep Calm while preparation. Work hard and harder. I am also preparing for JEE so i think i can provide you something useful. There will be ups and downs while preparation. Keep Working. Also last but not the least The place from where losers quit,Winners start.Thanks!
Pushpendra Malav
37 Points
6 years ago
Hi Amit,
At first, you didn’t mention for which competition exam you want to prepare? 
The different exam required a different strategy. To make a strategy first you should check the complete syllabus and the exam pattern. 
Now make a daily study plan and follow it strictly to cover the whole syllabus on time.
And also remember that only reading is not enough for any exam. A proper strategy includes clear basic fundamentals, A lot of practice, and revision. 
Make sure your basic concepts are clear, make your short notes and start to solve sample papers. Solve previous year papers and mock test to know about the difficulty level and type of questions asked in the exam.
Do not forget to revise what you have studied before the exam. 
And last but the important thing is to believe in yourself. Be confident that you can crack any exam if doing hard work. Just keep practicing and be positive.
All the best.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free