Can I crack JEE with 345 days of preparation + I want to study Class 11 & 12 th from scratch?

Can I crack JEE with 345 days of preparation + I want to study Class 11 & 12th from scratch?

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
YES DEAR SURELY YOU CAN CRACK IIT JEE ENTRANCE IF YOU PREPARE FOR 1 YEAR. BUT PLEASE PLEASE NEVER REPEAT THOSE MISTAKES THAT YOU DID THE PREVIOUS YEAR. I MEAN THE MISTAKES YOU DID IN CLASS 11TH SHOULD NOT BE REPEATED IN CLASS 12TH. ALSO YOU SHOULD HAVE T BE VERY VERY REGULAR IF YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE THIS TARGET AND HENCE IF YOU REALLY WORK WITH FUL DETERMINATION AND HARD WORK THEN YES YOU CAN EASILY CRACK THE EXAM
WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST
Priyanka Rai Sharma
30 Points
7 years ago
In 345 days, you have 8280 hours.  Make use of each and every moment. Make sure you take a sound sleep for at least 5 hours a day. Almost 50-55% of JEE syllabus is from 12th board syllabi. But you have to understand and learn each and every topic of NCERT books for Maths, Physics and Chemistry. Better you join good coaching institute like Catalyser where magnificently drafted study-plan will help you get a good rank. In Catalyser, one-to-one doubt solving sessions are conducted regularly where you can find out your strength and weaknesses. 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free