Can i crack iit jee in 16 months if i focus on only main books? (without caoching only self study) really fed up by the pressure of jee

Can i crack iit jee in 16 months if i focus on only main books? (without caoching only self study) really fed up by the pressure of jee

Grade:11

7 Answers

Hfieducation Today
39 Points
6 years ago
Yes you can crack IIT JEE in 16 month as this is enough time for preparation. So I may suggest you to visit Hfieducationtoday website for latest module and also continue preparation with the main books. Revision is very much necessary to qualify exam and mock test provided by them will also help you to get latest as well as previous years question papers.
Abhishek Sharma
35 Points
6 years ago
speaking truthfully and by expeience of my own
i would like to say you that you should take such things upon yourself
i would rather say that you can end up in IIT Bombay provided you are enough serious and a intelligent boy to study on your own.
self study is the best studying experience but things doesnt happen as you expect.  There are so many topics in JEE syllabus which are to hard to understand. so i would say that you should think carefully before taking such decisions. I was under the same state previous year so i made my mind to focus properly on 12th boards and get some time to study for jee simultaneously, i did my boards pretty well but my i failed to qualify for jee advanced just by 3 marks [ 81 was the cut off and i got 78] so i decided to take a year gap to focus again on jee on my own, Now I realized that I should have taken a guidance. im not sure about getting in IIT but im very much sure about getting into NITs .  In short i would like to say that you can do self study for getting into IIT provided you are capable enough to understand the things on your own. Also selection of Proper books is an important thing so be carefull about it. Dont waste time as i know you have 16 months which is quite sufficient . Develop hard working nature, If possible get coaching from good institute if possible, Be patient and never get demotivated, Studying on your own for JEE will be hard amd that too without any guidance will make you suffer from regret. Think thrice before you take decision. Craking Jee by self study is not impossible task but not an easy one too.
Kruthik
119 Points
6 years ago
So much amount of time is more than enough. And yes, coaching classes not necessary for cracking JEE. If you make yourself follow a good planning, you can easily crack Mains with a good rank.
sahil
142 Points
6 years ago
yah surely.You can crack it without coaching and remember you have a lot of time use it wisely.Other than that with mains book you an clear mains and even advance if you have all concepts and good iq.see adv syllabus is not more even less than mains but question are tricky .
praveen kumar
144 Points
6 years ago
Yes you can crack it but it takes lot of efforts. It makes sleep less nights and peace less days at many times. Just believe in you and get prepare of any situation to bear. First of plan all the syallabus that you have if doesn`t work change the plan but not the aim. Thank you. All the best
Jyoti Shah
33 Points
6 years ago
Yes you can surely crack IIT JEE Exam is such time. All you need is a dedication and Hard work. The JEE Main Exam preparation does not necessarily require coaching institutes. If you have the right approach and right study material, you can crack the exam with self-study too.

Just follow the JEE Main Preparation Tips. To know all the details of the JEE Main Exam, you can search JEE Main- Eduncle and click on the link provided.
Ashwin Sheoran
44 Points
5 years ago
Cracking iit only by self study and not by coaching is an extremely difficult process for this you will have to have Sleepless Nights studying will be very difficult for you have a not impossible to study the end with such as DC Pandey RC Mukherjee HC Verma others then I am sure that you would have done it

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free