Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

how good are the new IITs? Are they better than the NITs? Are the infrastructure available there upto mark?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Payal,

Compared to the old IITs, the new IITs are way back as regards to their infrastructure and administration. Even there is no idea on how their job placements would turn out as long as their first batch graduates. After the old IITs, options such as BITS Pilani, DCE and the top NITs are better options and should be considered before the newer IITs. 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Payal !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Gaurav Aggarwal

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

What is the best book for concepts in physics?

you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”

Sundar Chacha 8 months ago

hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it

purva gupta 9 months ago
which subject is most important in jee exam

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc,...

Rahul 7 months ago

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA 8 months ago

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 9 months ago
I am thinking of buying IIT previous years papers book. Can anyone suggest me which ones are better. I came across two names - MTG And Arihant. Also suggest me which of the following is...

Dear Student, You can choose arihant publication for both. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

Sir*. I am sorry I didn't see your name. Can you tell me In what areas/aspects are each of them better than the others ? ​

Manav Mehta 4 months ago

Thanks a lot for your suggestion sir/ma'am. I would be thankful if you could mention the differences been them. ​

Manav Mehta 4 months ago
Sir my dad is jst asking accrdng to u if pec ,chqndigarh is a nit what wud be its ranking among nits plz answer specific...(plz be specific its imp 4 me)

NIT > PEC … for PREFERABLE BRANCHes....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

PEC stands atop amongst so many reputed institutions....if ever you get it there, rest assured you are not at a wrong place may it be for education quality or for placement in an esteemed...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Sir i jst plead u for a specific answer can we call pec among top 10 nits

pranav 11 months ago
what is the syllabus for jee mains ??? in different websites different syllabus kept what should i prepare

Dear Students, Please either refer from the official website of jee mains or from askIITians website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Don’t look for therequisite information here there rather directly visit the official website of JEE Mains and get the relevant information, otherwise let me tell you the test of Jee mains...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
.molar conductivity at infinite dilution of Al (OH) 3 the answer posted here is not clear to me pls post the answer with full solution

Dear student Since I cannot see the previous replied answered hence can you please send the link of the answer.
  img
Bhavya one month ago

Kindly post the replied ans once again ...we r unable to get to yr point...plz send yr link once again

Rojy one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off