ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

how good are the new IITs? Are they better than the NITs? Are the infrastructure available there upto mark?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Payal,

Compared to the old IITs, the new IITs are way back as regards to their infrastructure and administration. Even there is no idea on how their job placements would turn out as long as their first batch graduates. After the old IITs, options such as BITS Pilani, DCE and the top NITs are better options and should be considered before the newer IITs. 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Payal !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Gaurav Aggarwal

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 4 months ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 4 months ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 4 months ago
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 9 days ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power...

vikas yadav 8 days ago

They both rely on repulsion and attraction of magnets to make the rotational force.....they just do it in different ways since AC switches back and forth in magnetic direction 60 times a...

vikas yadav 8 days ago
RIGHT NOW I AM IN CLASS 12 th AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I APPER FOR IIT ENTRANCE EXAM AFTER 2 YEARS OF PASSING MY 12TH CLASS AND RIGHT NOW MY AGE IS 16+9 PLZ SOME ONE RPLY

Hi, You can sit fior JEE Advanced only in the year your are giving your 12 th board exams, and the year immediately next to it. So you cant appear for the exam after 2 years....
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

what if i dont give the exam immediately after passing 12 , and after having some coaching after 12 for to years

nikhil pawar 5 months ago
what are the best preparations i can do for aiims

Aspirants should fully know the pattern of the exam to prepare in the right direction from the first day itself. Negative marks would be in the play where wrong answers and picking more...
  img
Raheema Javed 5 months ago
Hey i need ur help m in 12 std. I m preparing for iitjee2015 Maths...... quadratic trigo st lines circles complex fns inverse p n c* seq n series dc -1 dc-2 ic -1ic -2 vectors 3 d dese chps...

I think its better to revise the chapter which you have already done and practise it enough.You are having enough time freind so please also complete the rest of the chapters.Rember its a...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago
I can get EE dual (IIT B) , ME dual ( IIT B) , and M&C (IIT D) , ME (IIT D). Which is a better option placement and package wise?

Hi Nitin, Better placement & packege wise is M & C at IIT D among the four. I can give you preference:
  img
Jitender Singh 9 months ago

Hi Nitin, Better placement & packege wise is M & C at IIT D. I can give you the preference: M & C (IIT D) > EE Dual (IIT B) > ME (IIT B) >= ME (IITD) Good Luck! Thanks & Regards Jitender...

Jitender Singh 9 months ago
View all Questions »