ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

how good are the new IITs? Are they better than the NITs? Are the infrastructure available there upto mark?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Payal,

Compared to the old IITs, the new IITs are way back as regards to their infrastructure and administration. Even there is no idea on how their job placements would turn out as long as their first batch graduates. After the old IITs, options such as BITS Pilani, DCE and the top NITs are better options and should be considered before the newer IITs. 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Payal !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Gaurav Aggarwal

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A car with a gun mounted on it is kept on horizontal frictionless surface. Total mass of car, gun and shell is 50kg. Mass of each shell is 1kg. If shell is fired horizontally with relative...

Hi, assume the velocity of car after recoil = -v (in opposite direction) and the velocity of sheel wrt to ground = u so , u – (-v) = u +v = 100 Apply conservation of momentum in this...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 5 months ago

thanks sir, but the recoil velocity after second shot is asked .. but I calculated it by following the above method … Thank you :-)

Vikrant Prasad 5 months ago

its 4.04 m/s

Vikrant Prasad 5 months ago
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav one month ago

thankyou

Akansha one month ago
How to prepare for IITJEE entrance exams within 10 days??????

Use the formula book for instant revision Visit the below website imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS 18 days ago

Take your books and go to north or south pole. there you will get about 60months(10days on equator) to study

Shibashis Mallik 19 days ago
(√ 3+√ 2)^x + (√ 3-√ 2)^x = 10 what is da value of x please explain..?

Let(√ 3+√ 2)^x = t Rationalising---> it will become, 1/(√ 3-√ 2)^x = t or √ 3-√ 2)^x = 1/t Now quadratic ------> t + 1/t = 10 u can solve now, plz approve!

Let(√ 3+√ 2)^x = t Rationalising---> it will become, 1/(√ 3-√ 2)^x = t or √ 3-√ 2)^x = 1/t Now quadratic ------> t + 1/t = 10 u can solve now, plz approve!

2 plane mirrors each of length 10cm are placed at a separation of 1 cm (parallel to each other). a ray of light is incident at an angle of 45 on one of the mirrors as shown . how many times...

It will undergo a total of 10 reflections. 8 inside the mirror, 1 during entering & 1 during exit. Here, when the light enters, during 1 st reflection, angle of reflection is 45 degree. Now,...

Shivam Chopra 2 months ago

plx do answer the 2 nd question ..

maitreyee jagannath 2 months ago
Sir, Now i have completed my first year in gec thrissur for ECE. this year i got admission in bits hydrebad for EEE. Is it worth joining bits, if I want to do Ms abroad/mtech after Btech?...

BITS Hyderabad EEE is pretty good branch and it would definately help your profile if you are considering for MS abroad. For the target of MS in North America the switch would definately...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago
View all Questions »