ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

how good are the new IITs? Are they better than the NITs? Are the infrastructure available there upto mark?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Payal,

Compared to the old IITs, the new IITs are way back as regards to their infrastructure and administration. Even there is no idea on how their job placements would turn out as long as their first batch graduates. After the old IITs, options such as BITS Pilani, DCE and the top NITs are better options and should be considered before the newer IITs. 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Payal !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Gaurav Aggarwal

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is there any boundation to score minimum marks in each subject to qualify jee mains ???

no there is no subject wise cutoff

ng29 one month ago

thanks a lot u really saved me

ayushi jain one month ago

approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
how to minimum qualifying marks in iit jee?

last year who had scored 130 or above were qualified but only top 8000 candidares were eligible for counselling so it is not big that u qualify iit exam if u want admission in iit u have to...

ng29 28 days ago

minimum marks for gen.-105 , OBC-70 , ST-44 . approve if useful

ankit goyal 28 days ago
cut off marks iit jee 2015 will be less than last year or more

This year, question paper was easy comparitively, so we can assume the cutoff for GEN can reach 118 – 124..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

this year expected cut off is around 120-125 but nobody can be so sure about cut off so u have to walit till 27april ur score will be officially dispalyed by cbse along with cut off approve...

ng29 one month ago

i think it will be same.

mohini mohan behera one month ago
what should i do in last 2 days for bitsat exams, practicing questions only or revise notes?

If you have confidence in your preparation then i’d suggest giving a mock test of bitsat. Bitsat is all about speed and practicing for it can be very helful. it will give you an idea of the...

shubham sharda 15 days ago

i would recommend u to take a look on ur notes properly revise all organic chemistry and all formulaes like that of complex number and trigonometry dont miss optics and electrodynmics . also...

ng29 16 days ago

you should revise the notes properly and meditate so that you can be there with your optimum power to speed up the question read the necessary formulas best of luck approve if useful

akshat 16 days ago
View all Questions »