Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

how good are the new IITs? Are they better than the NITs? Are the infrastructure available there upto mark?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Payal,

Compared to the old IITs, the new IITs are way back as regards to their infrastructure and administration. Even there is no idea on how their job placements would turn out as long as their first batch graduates. After the old IITs, options such as BITS Pilani, DCE and the top NITs are better options and should be considered before the newer IITs. 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Payal !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Gaurav Aggarwal

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir, is it fine if we read according to the weight-age give on the internet??? As we are not having much time to read all the topics properly!

You can refer to self study packages made by askIITians in which you should see study planner which will definitely help you preparing startegically....
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

It depends on your preparation. For complete benefit complete thing is recommended.
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

hello, you must read for 10 hours because you are preparing for jee.that is not easy task.so prepare well.....................all the best..........................

raj 2 months ago
Sir I’ve got 90 marks in JEE mains and I’ve scored 98%in intermediate {Andhra Pradesh Board}.Can I get C.S.E or E.C.E. branch in top 15 NIT’s

sorry harish you cnnot get cs and ece in any top 15 nits.otherwise as your score is good i am sure you will get a good college regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago

Your score is quite pleasing, my suggestion is to visit the websites of NITs and try your luck there,....I feel like you may make it there,...otherwise there are plenty of colleges and...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Ummm, not at NIT but surely at other institutions that I had mentioned in my earlier post. Still if you want to be sure then don’t hesitate to visit the weblink of NIT Andhra and check it...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 11 months ago
I SCORED 73 IN MAINS AND 75% IN 12TH ..I AM A ST RESERVED CATEGORY IF I CLEAR ADVANCED CAN I HOPE TO GET ECE OR CS BRANCH IN ANY IIT OR TOP 3 NIT

WITH THESE MARKS IT IS DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO GET ECE OR CS IN TOP 3 NITS. IF YOUR MARKS IN ADVANCE ARE VERY GOOD THEN YOU CAN EXPECT THESE BRANCHES IN TOP 3 IIT. TO KNOW BEST AVAILABLE...

SAHIL 17 days ago

can i get any other branch in iit which has a high package and can i get into nit allahbad.. moreover where can i take admissiom if i fail to get into iit?

shikhar panwar 16 days ago
Q .1- A projectile projected at some angle with vel. 50m/s crosses a 20m wall after 4s from the time of projection. The angle of projection of particle will be ? ( pls give full sol.) 2. a...

Q2 please tell me the width of river Abhishek doyal IIT Bombay Askiitian tutor
  img
Abhishek Doyal 2 years ago

Hello Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 2 years ago

Abhishek doyal IIT bombay Askiitian tutor
  img
Abhishek Doyal 2 years ago
I want to put my son (now in 10th Std in Coimbatore School) in FIITJEE-Chennai to make him through to IIT. Is it a right choice.

Hi Mr.Ram Prakash, In chennai it is a right choice to make your son to join FIITJEE...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago

no. there are better institutes than that!

jee king king 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off