Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

i am getting 100 marks in iit 2010

i m in general category. will i lear iit?

what is my estimated rank?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

Click for opening and closing ranks:

You can check out the Cutoff in new IITs, check the link given below :    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Amit Yadav

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

what could be the marks range for rank around 66 in Jee Advanced 2016. Please Tell me nearly accuratly. Thank u.
Can be around 370-380.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
It depends, but may be around 380, what is your score? Did you get in somewhere? if not then you may try at some other renowned institutions where the students are provided with quality...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
best books or all in book needed please help
In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...
Ayush Mishra 5 months ago
Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
what are the best preparations i can do for aiims
Aspirants should fully know the pattern of the exam to prepare in the right direction from the first day itself. Negative marks would be in the play where wrong answers and picking more...
Raheema Javed one year ago
Sir I am in class 12 and I am going to appear in jee 2016 and my basic of class 11 is not clear so how to prepare for jee in just 5 months of prepration
Inorganic chemistry - do regular revision (if possible) class 12 th portion on workind day and 11 th portion on holidays. Mathematics - requires solving more and more problems Buy previous...
Albin Jijo one month ago
Same problem here dude.I am also in class 12 and dont started for preparing JEE. I prepared a plan. But i bought some books & i am going to buy some more books for preparing for JEE in this ...
Albin Jijo one month ago
Sir I got 44365 rank in jee main 2015 , Category rank 11261 (OBC-NCL). 4001 category rank in JEE advance 2015. Today the mock list hs been released by CSAB-2015 and I haven’t been alloted...
Dear, attend all round of counselling by putting all options of NITs along with some good branches of good Deemed unicversities also put BITS and IIITs in the list....... if not getting any...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
You can”t do anything now. Just proceed for further rounds THANKS
vb 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details