Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i have answered 186 in 2010 jee . Can i get admission in any iiser??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

It all depends on the cut off but it seems you will clear it and will definitely get a branch in good IITs..Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

hii... i am tanvi gupta from jodhpur.. i am getting 312 in bitsat 2016 and 100 marks approx. in jee advance.. which college will suit me the best in these scores. pls help me.. not able to...

Dear Student, just make up your mind forst which study programme you may prefer as there is a long list of most eminent colleges and Universities in our country which are providing quality...

Aneesh Sehgal 25 days ago

I’ll prefer Bits but it depends on which branch you want to take. Remeber one thing you can compromise with college but never ever compromise with branch you want to study.

Amey 28 days ago

i will definitely get a dual in pilani, goa and hyderabad. It will be Msc. +B.E .should i prefer it. cuz if i take direct BE it might be compromising.

tanvi 27 days ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar 5 months ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar 5 months ago
what should we be doing 10 days before jee advanced?

Once my teacher said that …. Imagine there is one PC which is being used from 3 days continuously and on next day you wants its best performance . It will not give . This is Epic thruth JEE ...

Aditya Shrivastav one month ago

Just re-visit your notes, go through the tricks and tactics that you have learnt so far and being fully prepared attempt the test, wait for result and conduct a kind of survey of certain...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Recheck your notes of entrance exams, raise your horizon of tests, keep searching about the protocols of IIt and try to give many mock tests and interviews, get an idea for breakthrough in...

Yachna Singh one month ago
I got qualified in jee Advance...can I get a seat in IIIT through advance marks or rank ?

Dear Student, it is a matter of your good score as well as the merit list this year, you may certainly get a seat at IIIT but before that you may visit the official website of the IIIT to...

Aneesh Sehgal 12 days ago

yes sure if your marks are good in jee advancw then sure you can enter in the college of your choice with warm regards and best wishes for future sahil

SAHIL 14 days ago
can somebody tell me that the branch predicter here is correct or not ?

Dear student, Yes its correct. You can you it. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Yes ofcourse it is, still if you have some doubt about it then prefer visiting the official weblink of Jeemains and find out your stature there, moreover the result is out and you may check ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago
my upsee score and rank is 544 and 112 resp. can i get cs at hbti kanpur.

Dear Friend , You may try at some chosen and leading institutions where the students are provided with quality education followed by placement in high-profile organizations where they draw...

Aneesh Sehgal 9 days ago

yes chances are there but i am not much sure about it because every year there is a lot of difference between last year and that particular year cutoff. sorry but nothing can be predicted...

SAHIL 18 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off