ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i have answered 186 in 2010 jee . Can i get admission in any iiser??

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

It all depends on the cut off but it seems you will clear it and will definitely get a branch in good IITs..Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am a dropper. I scored 90.4% in 12 th and 219 in Mains. Can I get any good NIT with a decent branch?

Dear Student, your score is very good. You can definately get a good branch in NIT. But now focus on IIT preparations and not all this. If you are lucky and if you work a little more hard...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Yes you can get NIT, but there may be some quiosk of branch...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Bravo for you score...yes for sure you can make it at NIT but about a branch nothing for sure can be said....you can draw a comparison and contrast of some other renowned institution too by ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 14 days ago
i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year also ...

ng29 one month ago

yes you have chances to get in nits so see for councelling process all the best

sajid 15 days ago

Dear Lalit, I recommend you to visit the official websites of IITs and NITs to check out the cutoff lists – both general as well as category wise and you get a clear picture of your stature ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 14 days ago
Sir according to answer key and solution of many coaching institute total 3 questions were wrong in jee main paper 2015.Two were theoretically wrong and in one questions correct option was...

yes bonus will be given to all candidates i.e. around 8-12 numbers approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago

yes minimum 2 que are bonus that are confirmed one from physics and one from maths approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago

are you sure because i am on edge.. And have students got bonus marks last time too?

YOGESH DABRAL 3 months ago
i got 152 marks in jee mains 2015. could i get a seat in NIT TIRUCHURAPALLI? I belong to andhra pradesh general category.

To get into an NIT one needs to appear in Advance or quite promising score in mains....well you better check the cutoff list at the official website of that very NIT where you wish to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 29 days ago

if u need nit tiruchurapalli u have 2 get a rank below 4000 in worest case 4 dat u need u have ipe marks about 985 u cant even dream 4 it unless u have such ipe marks good...

Nicho priyatham one month ago

visit the official page of your desired nit and check the cut off list to get in nit tirucurapalli you have to get rank below 5000 hope for the best

sajid 16 days ago
Sir i got a AIR 4375, so should i try and reattempt the next year for a better rank or should i continue with taking admission in an iit

Hi student, Your rank is very good. You will definately get some core branch. There’s no point in taking a drop/ You can take a drop for one year if you think that you can score under...
  img
Nishant Vora 17 days ago

Well, now branch totally depends on your interest.. So I think this is the right time you take your own decision which is not influenced by anybody. I can help you fill the choices during...
  img
Nishant Vora 15 days ago

Sir, thank you for your kind answer. So, according to you which branch would be the best to take??

Mehul Bhatia 16 days ago
View all Questions »