There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

i have answered 186 in 2010 jee . Can i get admission in any iiser??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

It all depends on the cut off but it seems you will clear it and will definitely get a branch in good IITs..Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

what is law of reciprocal proportion? with more example
hi bimal please visit on youtube and copy this Law of Reciprocal Proportions | Chemistry | Class 11 | IIT JEE Main + Advanced | AIPMT | askIITians you will be redirected to a video related...
SAHIL 2 months ago
@ bimal If two different elements combine separately with the same weight of a third element, the ratio of the masses in which they do so are either the same or a simple multiple of the mass...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
find the sum of first n terms of a series whose n th term can be given by t n =n/(n 4 +4)
it is not an AP so there may not be a common difference
Ankit Jaiswal 2 months ago
put n=1 and find 1 st term and then put n=2 and find 2 nd term. now subtract both and find commom difference and now apply the sum formula
himanshu 2 months ago
put n=1 first and find the 1st tern
himanshu 2 months ago
which book should we prefere for trignonmetry for 11 th and 12 th other than R D sharma?
@ drumil Kindly mention for what purpose – board and school level or entrance level . If entrance then , frst of all ncert is most important for jee mains , after that u can go with...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
you should prefer complete course iit mathematics of tata mc graw hill publishers. not only for trignometry it is overall a best book for iit jee advanced preparations regards sahil
SAHIL 3 months ago
Hi This year i have not been selected in IIT nd also not a good rank in aieee. so i have decided to drop this year. i started studying .i m very confused about physics as this has always...
Dear amandeep, if u were not selected this year there is not much to worry ,if u start studying from now sincerely it wont be that difficult to crack u mentioned physics has been ur...
askiitian expert akshay singh 7 years ago
NEVER EVER FEAR to do anything.. This is the first adn the foremost condition that you'll have to impose upon yourself.. This is a must.. You have to have a positive attitude towards your...
AskiitiansExpert Rohan 7 years ago
Hi The approach towards cracking JEE is studying the right topic in the right amount. I can suggest u some of the important topics , that would help u score higher if u get thorough with...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
I am from Jamshedpur and am a regular student in a reputed institute.In all Jee Main mock tests what happens is that my Maths and Chemistry marks are always 70-80 or above it but I fail to...
@ abhishek student hate physics due to its complex numericals and lack of matematical tool knowledge . here are some tips for physics 1- frst of all read the mathematical prob. chap in h c...
Umakant biswal 4 days ago
Pl, first pick up the questions u know when u get the paper and tic them up and attempt them and then do the questions that u know. this will make u not lose ur temperament.
Aryan 4 days ago
is classroom coaching must?or is a correspondance course good enough?
Hi Naina, Classroom coaching is must and should.....even if you are good enough to crack IIT-JEE class room coaching will enhance the rank....for good rank class room coaching is must and... chandra sekhar 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts