ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Anna University, Chennai is giving any seats basedon IIT jee 2010 Ranks.

If So pl give details.
May I get seat in any IIT with 7000 rank under General category. If so which IIT and which branch.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi all, Now that I have just finished my board exams, and after a break of 3 weeks, I now plan to start my JEE preparation. I have purchased a no. of books for it and joined coaching as...

first of all rd sharma is not good book for preparation for iit exam u must prefer cengage publications books for maths , it is awesome and contains good quantity of questions with good...

ng29 2 months ago

@ng29, Thanks for the answer(approved!). However, I do know that RD Sharma is not for IIT. I only intend to use it as a stepping stone from NCERT to books like Hall Knight and GN Berman....

Amartya 2 months ago

Make NCERT books as a base and get previous years’ question papers and assignments etc so that you may practice them and come across the style of question paper, plus you need to surf on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago
hello sir, i had used your jee mains rank pedictor tool an it had show me a rank of 71956 and of sc 4356 so can i expect dtu or nsit further having a home state delhi quota and also plz...

Dear Student, Now I think results are already out and you must have received your scorecard so you can check ur exact rank in india and ur state.
  img
Nishant Vora 6 days ago

Is your AIR and State rank not mentioned in your score card?
  img
Nishant Vora 6 days ago

You may expect to get in DTU
  img
Avinash 6 days ago
which book for physics and maths wiil be best for iit jee.

For maths you can refer arihant,RD.sharma etc For physics arihant.Try to cover each conceptual topic,two different problems from each topic. The universities which provide excellent...

abhinaipadachuru 2 days ago

HC Verma Concepts of Physics is the best book for iit Jee and for its preparation. the next good book is Sears and Zemansky:University of Physics

Vasanth Bhaskara 16 days ago

PLZ APPROVE IF USEFUL and incase any douts ask in ans box

Nicho priyatham 16 days ago
i have socred 10123 rank in jee advance 2015 . please tell me what can i get in iit and in other collges .

my marks is 168 .. if i cannot get iit then r threre any other colleges that i can get from advance rank ?

harsh 11 days ago

yes there are some colleges, information about which you can get from jee advanced official website.

AKSHAY SHARMA 11 days ago

sorry u have no chance in iits but u mayy try in nits

Nicho priyatham 10 days ago
nit ranking for mechanical

Dear Nitin, It all depends on the kind of performance an institute shows in placements of its students...and in this regard apart from NITs/IITs there are some chosen one institutions which ...

Soneel Verma 28 days ago

order of rankings of nit for mechanical is warangal > trichy > allahbad > jaipur APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 28 days ago

nit allahabad is the best

Shreyam Kesarwani 29 days ago
Could you please list me the important exams other than the entrance exams a 12 th standard person should be giving ? ( like KVPY , scholarship exams etc )

Hi Student, Please give the information about your stream so that I can help you in a better way....
  img
Harishwar 8 months ago

PCM CS

Akshat11 8 months ago
View all Questions »