Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

Please click the solutions for both the papers here:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Paper-Solutions.aspx

For cut-off, please click the link given :

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

For IIT 2010 Paper analysis, click the given link:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Paper-Analysis.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in  your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best and wish u a bright future!!!

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Amit - IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir /madam , I belong to obc category . I am expecting my jee mains score around 170s and 96 – 97% in cbse board exam . Will i be able to get Computer science group in NIT TRICHY ? Also...

congrats sanju u will get ur desired stream in nit trichy u can also try for nit warangal may be u will get it approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

What can be the minimum mark for getting seat for computer science group in NIT TRICHY ?

Chellu Sanju one month ago
Hi I have scored 98 in JEE Mains and expecting 90% in NIOS board exam. What will be my rank this year, and what was the rank last year for same mark, Thanks

Cutoff for jee mains is 105. So 98 will not help.. You can give any other exams like Bitsat, etc Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 24 days ago

If you are from GEN cat, you would be around 250000. Last year it was 330000 for the same score.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago
sir, igot 128 in jee mains this year and is expecting about 93% in boards. I belong to delhi and GEn cat..Will i be able to get a good college in north india?

Yes there are many good colleges in Northern Part like – Netaji Subhas Institute of tech, Delhi Maharaja Agrasen Inst. of Tech., Delhi IIT Ropar, LPU, Phagwara and Maharishi Markandeshwar...

Soneel Verma 8 days ago

Well what about Dtu? Can I get CIVIL there? And also how is Punjab Engineering college?

Lalit Saini 4 days ago
if i dont get int iit or nit can i drop one year ?i am in class 12.....plz answer me fast...

Remeber one thing dropping one year is not at all advisable unless you have already cracked atleast jee main with good marks or jee advanced with poor ranks and wish it to improve. So watch...

Gyanendra Prakash 4 months ago

Remeber one thing dropping one year is not at all advisable unless you have already cracked atleast jee main with good marks or jee advanced with poor ranks and wish it to improve. So watch...

Gyanendra Prakash 4 months ago
What is ZigBee technology?

ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...

Simran Bhatia 6 years ago
i have not been selected in IITJEE in the first attempt but i have secured a place in the cut-off of AIEEE .I had given this attempt without any coaching and therefore i am planning to drop...

Hi Its u who knows ur caliber and the effort u can put in. JEE preparation is hard and u need to be really committed towards ur goal. Its all about concept building and understanding.. You...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
View all Questions »