Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

Please click the solutions for both the papers here:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Paper-Solutions.aspx

For cut-off, please click the link given :

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

For IIT 2010 Paper analysis, click the given link:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Paper-Analysis.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in  your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best and wish u a bright future!!!

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Amit - IT BHU

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I scored 83% is CBSE boards 2014. How much do I need to score in JEE mains 2015 to get a rank within 1000?

Atleast 250 in the JEE mains, with such a score you can expect the rank about.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago
Is short notes really necessary for iit jee

Hi Student It depends on learning way. Generally it is definitely advantageous to make short notes as it helps in quick revision when you are looking at the topics after long time and...
  img
Harsh Patodia 7 days ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Sir, I secured 374 marks in BITSAT but just 200/360 in advance paper. I did some research on what i cn get with this. Being a girl, branches like civil or chemical are already discarded by...

Hello See if you join CS in BITs you will have nice placements most probably. But if you join IIT bombay with aerospace engineering you're gonna learn a lot of stuffs other that just the...
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago

depends upon your interest in those subjects. have you had a look at the curriculum for each course? many girls like chemistry and physics and do research in those fields like my mother. so...

Vineet Vinayak 4 months ago

Amy ,I am also seeking some good advise.. My son has scored 197 in Advance.. expecting between 1800 to 2300.. I am also thinking of Aerospace or Mathematics .. Do IITs give B.tech degree in...

anil 4 months ago
THE VALUE OF X SATISFYING EQUATION X=(2+(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 ) 1/2 ?

Dear rahul X=(2+(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 ) 1/2 x≥ 0 ................1 square x 2 =(2+(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 ) or x 2 -2 =(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 so x 2 -2≥0 so x≥2 or x ≤-2 from equation 1...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
View all Questions »