Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

sir i have four days left for my xam i have completed my mathematics part.i hav done most part of my physics and chemistry .but i think i have not tried much questions regarding mechanics and i have to revise inorganic chemistry .so what shud i do .shud i go for chem or physics.or spent equal time to both of them .

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra one year ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one year ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one year ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
please tell me what or how to study per day to do well in board exams as well as in jee ?

@ manas Both of them are completely diffrent examination . in one side , board which test how you represent your answer in the sheet , and JEE which test how speed u can solve the problems...

Umakant biswal 18 days ago

A thorough read of the NCERT is very important. You are bound to find certain topics that many famous extra books tend to miss. Before diving into the book, I quickly went through previous...

ADITI SINGH 18 days ago
is there any scope in civil engineering for girls?

Civil Engineering is also one of the best and preferred engineering stream. There are many scopes for this course. But according to me it's not good for the girls because there are many job ...

Leepika Roy one year ago

yeah ofcourse it is good stream for girls as ther is large chances of government job in civil engineering and also students have opinion that it is not good stream, but its not true so go...

ng29 one year ago
sir i got 32512 rank in genral and 1721 in sc category.. which colleage i can get i.e govrt or private but special thing is i want CHEMICAL branche....plzz tell me any guss

Dear Student, plaese use askiitians rank predictor and get to know your probable rank thereafter search for some reputed institutions where you may get your desired branch, i.e. Chemical...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

HI PUSHKAR GO TO FOLLOWING LINK TO PREICT YOUR COLLEGE AND BRANCH http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html MOREOVER I THINK YOU CAN EXPECT CHEMICAL BRANCH ALSO...

SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off