sir i have four days left for my xam i have completed my mathematics part.i hav done most part of my physics and chemistry .but i think i have not tried much questions regarding mechanics and i have to revise inorganic chemistry .so what shud i do .shud i go for chem or physics.or spent equal time to both of them .

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 416 haryana homestate obc category rank and does not get any branch in nit kurukshetra in 1 round.Will i get any branch in 2 round in nit kurukshetra.I got 1600 rank in state haryana.

You can have a look at previous year data regarding NIT Kurushetra http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/counselling/nit-kurushetra.html Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 days ago
The sum of the series 1 + 2.2 + 3.22 + 4.23.....+ 100.299? Please answer sir its urgent !

the series mentioned above is a A.G.P series i.e arithmetic and geometric series.. to find sum of such series first of all you have to find it’s n th term.. the n th term for this series...

2014 years ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam 12 days ago
A fighter plane flying at an altitude of 1.5 km with a speed 72 km per hr passes directly overhead an anti aircraft gun. At what angle from the vertical should the gun be fired for the shell...

lets it is fired at angleØ, then at time t the bullet hit the plane 72*5/18 t= 600cosØ *t 1500=600sinØ*t-5t^2 20= 600 cosØ cosØ=1/3 sinØ=2sqrt(2)/3
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 days ago
Name the indian city which was declared as the world book capital for the year 2003-04????

Delhi has been chosen as the World Book Capital for 2003-04 by the United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) in association with the International Publishers...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
IIIT KOTA OR IIIT VADODARA FOR CSE?

I would say go for IIIT Guwahati because the faculty there is better and there you even get the support of IITG and Gautam Barua, previous IITG director as your director and professor, and...

Amish Gupta 25 days ago

I think you should opt for IIIT Guwahati as it has a better prospect....the hostels are good and the faculty to student ratio is also very good...plus their lab have state of the art...

Santosh Mishra 25 days ago
View all Questions »