DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

sir i have four days left for my xam i have completed my mathematics part.i hav done most part of my physics and chemistry .but i think i have not tried much questions regarding mechanics and i have to revise inorganic chemistry .so what shud i do .shud i go for chem or physics.or spent equal time to both of them .

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello sir as there are many books for iee preparations. can u tell me a one to two books for for every subjects. please

Dear student, Here is the list of books you must refer: Physics HC verma part 1 and 2 New patter physics (arihant publication) IE irodov (if you like because this is only for advance...
  img
Nishant Vora 20 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 14 days ago

Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s

Akshit Matthew 15 days ago
sir i belongs to genral category i got iit jee advance- 11248 rank and iit jee mains – 68000 what college can i get if i wait till 4 th round then there will be any chances or not for any...

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 20 days ago

My suggestion for you is to visit the official link of Jeemains and try to find out the current status of seat allocations as per counselling rounds, and there you may get a clearer...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago
hello, I am a Student OF Diploma currently persuing for Electrical Engineering 3 rd year. so Can you give tips to study for the IIT JEE mains

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 10 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 9 days ago
which subject is most scoring

MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry...
  img
Sourabh Singh 11 months ago
Hello Sir, I have got a BITS score 329.Can I get a seat in BITS Pilani for mechanical engineering in the third round ?

Yes, you have got a good score. There are high chances for you to get it.
  img
Vijay Mukti 11 days ago
shall i go for industrial design in nit rourkela or computer science in vssut burla?

Prefer Industrial design at NIT Rourkela.
  img
Vijay Mukti 7 days ago

NIT Rourkela stands atop between the two, still if you are in a fix then involve some more reputed institutions in the comparisin list and prepare a critical analysis so that you may have...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago

Go for NIT Rourkela or try at some other renowned institutions like – Sri Sairam collgeof Engg, BAngalore,...................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.........................BIT...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
View all Questions »