Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

My son is intelligent and scoring well in Maths and other sciences and he is 10th standard. I need to know what level of understanding or capability is required for him to take up IIT Jee exam so that his next two year effort should not be in vain. I need to decide whether i can put him in IIT coaching exclusively now or not. Or else what sort of testing or counselling is required for him to aim for IIT.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ravi,

Its good that your son is good at maths and science. You have to check it out whether he is committed to pursue IIT and also about his dedication.If he can devote 7-8 hours daily that would be benefecial.

Better join him a coaching institute when he comes in 11th.

BEST OF LUCK...

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which books are must have for IIT_JEE entrance???? I have H C Verma and arihant classic texts series!!

hi chinmay both these books are enough for iitjee preperations but you have to do ncert books as well. best of luck for iit preperations. need any help or have any question post it in the...

SAHIL 2 months ago

Yes, these books are quite good, you may also seek help from NCERT books too, download sample papers and previous years test papers for practice and also by joining some coaching center you ...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

no need as when you take coaching of iit, your automatic preperations of boards will be there. you can also buy askiitians online coaching material as it will boost your iitjee preperations ...

SAHIL 2 months ago
What is the cutoff % for Bihar board this to seat in IIT jee 2017

every student of bihar board with above 75% is eligible for IIT. SO a student more than 75% marks in boards exam will get a iit seat this year thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL 10 days ago
I am currently in class 11 and preparing for jee, should I join funny school or a regular one

@ prajwwal For sure u have to join a regular school , but donot waste your time here and there , u have to give jee prepareation the most time and school less time . " only then u can be...

Umakant biswal 3 days ago

hi friend surely you should join a regular school. in initial days children find it quite interesting and excited to join a dummy school but after some time they regret on it.children of...

SAHIL 4 days ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
HI ,IM KIRAN I HAVE SOME DOUBTS ABOUT JEE MAINS 2016 COUNSELLING. PLEASE HELP ME IN CLARIFYING THEM.AHOW MUCH FEES SHOULD WE PAY FOR COUNSELLING REGISTRATION? WHAT IS THE LOGIN PASSWORD?...

You should visit the link.. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/counselling.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

SIR I SAW THAT LINK ALREADY BUT THERE IS NO INFORMATION ABOUT THE "JOSAA 2016" REGISTRATION FEE AND THE LOGGING IN PASSWORD PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS CONTEXTY

KIRAN one month ago

please visit to clear all your doubts http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/counselling.html thanks and post if still some doubts

SAHIL one month ago
a line x=k intersects graph of y=log 5 x and the graph of y=log 5 (x+4) .the distance b/w points of intersection is 0.5 , given k=a+(b) 1/2. .where a & b are integers..the value of a+b...

Dear rahul given distance b/w points of intersection is 0.5 ie log 5 (k+4) -log 5 (k) =1/2 or log 5 (k+4)/k =1/2 or (k+4)/k =√5 k=4/(√5 -1) =√5 +1 so a=1 and b=5 a+b=6...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off