• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

sir,

with the total marks 178 can I get good branch in any iit

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Avin,

With the total of 178 , Your expected IITJEE 2009 Rank is 6001 - 7000!!!

And for detailed branch allotment rank wise as per IIT JEE 2008 rank list, click on the link given below:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

ALL THE BEST

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

hii... i am tanvi gupta from jodhpur.. i am getting 312 in bitsat 2016 and 100 marks approx. in jee advance.. which college will suit me the best in these scores. pls help me.. not able to...

Dear Student, just make up your mind forst which study programme you may prefer as there is a long list of most eminent colleges and Universities in our country which are providing quality...

Aneesh Sehgal 28 days ago

I’ll prefer Bits but it depends on which branch you want to take. Remeber one thing you can compromise with college but never ever compromise with branch you want to study.

Amey one month ago

i will definitely get a dual in pilani, goa and hyderabad. It will be Msc. +B.E .should i prefer it. cuz if i take direct BE it might be compromising.

tanvi one month ago
1.. WHAT ARE THE BEST CSE AND ECE COLLEGES FOR ALLINDIA RANK B.W 10000-25000 2.. WHAT ARE THE BEST CSE AND ECE COLLEGES FOR ALLINDIA RANK B.W 25000-40000 IN JEE MAIN EXAM

All NITs, IIITs including some top 50 engineering private college and some government colleges Check the ranking of institutes except IITs and ISM Dhanbad..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 19 days ago

You may try any of these – B S Abdur Rahman University, Chennai................CMR College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad,.....................Lovely Professional University,...

Aneesh Sehgal 16 days ago

you should use branch and college predictor to check best available options for you. please visit http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks

SAHIL 19 days ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 11 months ago
if i score 75% in 12 th boards and score 100 marks in jee mains and become eligible for writing advanced whereas my friend scores 95% in 12 th and manages to score 93 marks in mains and is...

Dear Student, congrats to both of you for your score in board as well as in Jee, but to get the clear idea about your rankings, allocation of seat in an institution and to know about the...

Aneesh Sehgal 12 days ago

hi shikhar. your friend has a better rank than you in jee mains because jee mains rank is not affected by jee advance performance. but if your marks in jee advance are good then your jee...

SAHIL 16 days ago

i mean what about the all india rank..will he have a better rank?..... in rank predictor i got a rank of 7000 in ST category...any chance i’ll get cs in any iit or any iit??

shikhar panwar 16 days ago
Why is it easier to swim in the sea than in a river?

And sea water is more denser than river water because sea water contain salts which made it to be the denser one and hence, easy to swimmmmmmmm Pls approve diiiiiiiii u hve alreaddy so many ...

Vikas TU 5 years ago

swimming in sea is easier as it contains salt, which help us floating and for river as it is a fresh water and has less buoyancy force compared to sea . therefore it is easier to swim in...

vineel Sarma 5 years ago

It is easier because the density of sea water is more than river water so the buoyancy force act on the person is more i.e. Only the that big ships are floating in sea not in river

pIYuSh Chauhan 7 months ago
Which colleges and what branch can I get with a rank of 33794 in JEE Main 2016?

Dear Student , you need to visit the official website of Jee Mains to enquire of your allotted institution, if ever you fall in the list or else you may try seeking admission at some other...

Aneesh Sehgal yesterday

To know best available option for you visit http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks post if still any doubt

SAHIL 4 days ago

I wan

Shyna 3 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details