Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

with the total marks 178 can I get good branch in any iit

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Avin,

With the total of 178 , Your expected IITJEE 2009 Rank is 6001 - 7000!!!

And for detailed branch allotment rank wise as per IIT JEE 2008 rank list, click on the link given below:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

ALL THE BEST

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
I passed class 12 th in 2014 cbse, and i attempted jee mains without giving jee Advanced cos i took up any coaching., I got 180 in mains but i left the seat and took a drop for an attempt...

Yes you are eligible to give and this will be ur last chance. Criterion 3 – Number of attempts. A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times and that too in...
  img
Avinash 19 days ago

Plz approve if you are satisfied with the answer. All the best.
  img
Avinash 17 days ago

img
Avinash 14 days ago
what if i am not able to pay the fees for advance exam by 5 pm

i advice u to contact iit bombay immediately or send a mail to them regarding this with ur nmae and jee main details, so that they can take any action. but dont worry as recently my friend...

ng29 one month ago

it is written on jee advance website Online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2015 is CLOSED. Those who could complete Step-1 of the registration , but could not complete Step-2 and/or...

ng29 one month ago

i know that there is not such info on internert but as i mentioned above that my frnd had informed about the same and also he made payment after 5 pm so no need to worry and adminintration...

ng29 one month ago
I have got 186 marks in jee main 2015 and 94.4% in cbse boards 2015 and 289 in bitsat 2015. Which college forms should I fill to get admission? Which is the best college where I can get...

You have bright chances of getting admission in any of the reputed institutions...keep visiting websites of NITs, IITs and certain other reputed colleges/universities to check out the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Well, ok it was a misunderstanding, yes...you are rigfht one has to do well in advanced first to be into an IIT...Good luck

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

IIT kharagpur? How can I get there without doing well in advanced?

Shagun Kala one month ago
is hc vermo..enough for iitjee

Hii Yes the HC verma is enogh if done properly. Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago

Yes HC Verma is enough for IIT JEE physics but some topics like Fluid Mechanics,Laws of Motion are too easy as compared to previous year questions. So you need to look for more questions...

RON 3 months ago

It is good for theory and for making your concept strong but you also need to solve the previous year question.

Shivang Chaubey one month ago
Hello, my JEE Main AIR is 780 in the SC Category. My CBSE Board percentage is 95.67. My PCM aggregate is 93.66%. I’m interested in NIT Surathkal(ECE/IT), IIT- Allahabad(ECE/IT),...

What is CRL in jee mains , that makes more sense, and did u give boards fron karnataka itself

Prajwal Kavad 16 hours ago
View all Questions »