Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I am 12th class student but unfortuanetly due to the helath problem I was not able to take up the 12th Exams. i have also filled the IIT-JEE admission examination application form this year 2010.I am planning to give the 12th Exams next year. Please let me know if I am not wtiting the IIT -JEE exams this year 2010 . My two attempts will be available for the years 2011 and 2012.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

no u have only one chance left for iit jee in 2011.b'coz one can only give jee consecutively two times,one on appearing in 12th and the other just next year after 12th.got it.

plz do approve the answer if satisfied.  

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

What is the cutoff % of Bihar board this year to seat in IIT jee exam 2017?

you need atleast more than 75% marks in intermediate exams to get a seat in iit jee. so you can say cutoff is 75% thanks

SAHIL 15 days ago
DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 7 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

raj 6 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO 6 months ago
two forces 12 N and 16N are acting upon a body.what can be the maximum and minimum resultant force on the body?

The resultant of two forces acting on the same point is maximum when the forces are acting in the same direction and minimum when they operate in opposite direction. When the two forces are ...

SAHIL 9 days ago
How much rank should I get in jee mains to get a b category seat in cbit ?

Hii You should have AIR in between 7500-35000 o get category rank in CBIT
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Dear Koushik, you may check it on your own at the official website of CBIT and may find it there , for your kind information, i may share here thatb you need to have scored minimum 8k to...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
Sir muje jee advance may sc rank 1509 Hay to may Iit ke liye aplicable ho kay

Dear Friend, you may try your luck at IIT as your rank and category both have lent you a helping hand, to get to know what branch may be allotted to you, you must check it on your own by...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

@ abhishek yes, for sure in IIT there are more than 10,000 seats as there are also 4-5 new iit which started their operation from this year , so, in this year there are totally 36,000...

Umakant biswal one month ago

yes sure you are applicable for iit because there are 10000 seats available with best wishes and regards sahil….….….….….….….….….…....

SAHIL one month ago
are the rank shown in csab for obc are all india CRL rank or all india obc rank?

Ranks shown in csab for obc are all india CRL not the individual category ranks
  img
Avinash one year ago

The result has been declared, just check it out by visiting the official website of JEE Mains and as per your rank you may also get to know that in which institution you may apply for...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off