• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

sir ihave reservation which topics should i prepare

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i am not strong on my first years sylabus im doing my level best in hte second year do i have a chance to get into an nit if i revice my first yaers portion as in my institition they are...

Be single minded, make sincerest efforts and bear in mind these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Yes,I think there is a good chance. But of course it depends on how sincere you are.. Remember, it’s never too late :)

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 6 months ago
Which college provides better placements? Ism dhanbad or the NIT`s? And why?

The rate of placements varies everywhere, no educational organization can commit hundred percent placement in all branches it is generally 85 to 95% and may be somewhere less than that as...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

It depends on the branch you take.ISM is obviously above than NIT’s but if the branch you take is low in ISM than you should take NIT.

Akshit Matthew 6 months ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
Q) The atomic mass of an element is 12.00719 amu. If there are 6 neutrons in the nucleus of the atom of the element, the binding energy per nucleon of the nucleus will be a. 76.4 MeV b....

Nuclear binding energy is the energy that would be required to disassemble the nucleus of the atom into its component parts. Calculation can be employed to determine the nuclear binding...

KALYAN one month ago

Dear Sai sowrya vardhan, If the atomic mass of an element is 12.00719 amu than the binding energy per nucleon is 7.64Mev because binding energy is nothing but conservation of mass.

SAI SARDAR one month ago

Dear Sai Sowrya Vardha the answer for this question is “7.64 Mev” Ok all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch one month ago
Sir am belongs to telangana state and am studying in andhra pradesh state in a course of pre university course now am in 2 nd year of this p.u.course then, for which state i will be a local ...

AP.....................................................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 2 days ago

Hello Prapul Your origianl nativity is TS but you are studing in AP. you will get local category under AP only

Gaddam Chethan one month ago

u comes under AP because your puc acedemic records are in andhra ...so you should attempt JEEMAINS as andhra student....

kalyan 5 months ago
I HAVE GOT 60% MARKS IN 12TH CBSE AND DID NOT QUALIFY MAINS EXAM LAST YEAR.CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED IN MAINS ENTRANCE 2016 TO GET BEST NIT COLLEGE ALSO GIVE ME COLLEGE...

hello friend this is hemanth you need to have a good ipe % in order to get good scope of getting good nit/iit college.So u should strive hard in order get a seat! firstly u need to have...

hemanth one month ago

best NIT college in india is NIT warangal. even there are many other colleges but all aim this!! try to write even some other exams

hemanth one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off