Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

sir ihave reservation which topics should i prepare

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, I am a Student OF Diploma currently persuing for Electrical Engineering 3 rd year. so Can you give tips to study for the IIT JEE mains
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 2 months ago
a projectile is projected from the ground has its direction of motion making an angle of 45 degrees with the horizontal at a height of 40m. its initial velocity of projection is 50m/s,the...
direction of motion making 45 degrees means at that point its horizontal and vertical velocity are same. now try to solve.
akash 2 months ago
Dayne Fernandes 2 months ago
how to pass aieee
Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...
Riddhi Gupta 13 days ago
wher i can download cpmt last year paper IT’S AN URGENT?
Please search google by writing “CPMT previous year papers”. And then go to the url of upcpmt2015.... You will get the papers there.
Raheema Javed 27 days ago
Sir, I have got a seat in NIT Mizoram in ECE branch. I have also got a seat in Thapar university, Patiala in ECE+MBA stream and hope to get Electrical(4 yr) in next counseling. What should...
Dear student, I think both the college are nearly same but Thapar is giving you MBA also which is added advantage. but fees are very high in thapar. If you can afford the fees you can join...
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
Thapar stands atop in the comparison, so without much ado you can go for it, but if you are even a bit suspicious then you must go for a comparative analysis of some chosen institutions...
Is taking dual degree in Thapar a good choice??? I mean to say that is 1 yr MBA good as many companies prefer 2 yr MBA and Thapar has started this dual degree for the first time....Also,...
AKSHAY SHARMA 2 months ago
Hi everyone, I got IIIT Trichy in the councelling so should i stick with it or wait for the next round ??
If you are in top 7 branch of the college, then stick with it otherwise, go for next round..
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
If you get the desired branch then you can otherwise go for the next round. Thanks
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
IIIT Trichy has a very good stature in the field of education, you may go for it....if you wish to wait, go for it,....otherwise you may try at other reputed institutions too, try any of...
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details