Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma yesterday
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 2 months ago

what about narayana south extension my friend goes there last year he also dropout this he was excpecting of 225 marks in mains

rahak 2 months ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
SIR I GOT 60970 RANK IN JEE MAINS OC FROM TELANGANA , I GOT GOOD RANK IN TSEAMCET EXPECTED IN JNTUH INTERATED MTECH OF CSE AT CBIT OR WAIT FOR LAST ROUND OF JEE MAINS

In my opinion you should wait for the last round of counselling, or up to you , simply try visiting the official website of JNTUH to find out your current status and parallely you may also...

Soneel Verma yesterday
im gettin 80% in board nd 200 9in mains paper 2(b arch) nd i belong to general catagory..wat will be my ranking..please reply

Hi.. For the idea about the rank that you will be getting, you can use the rank predictor available on our askiitians website. You can refer the following link...
  img
Sakshi 17 days ago

Its not possible to get a seat as you are not in cutoff range. Further query post on my thread. All the best.
  img
Avinash 17 days ago
which physics objective and concepts bokk i should choose????

use dc panday

minhazul kareem 9 months ago

use dc panday

minhazul kareem 9 months ago
sir, what would be the scoring topics in physics and chemistry .

Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
  img
Harishwar 9 months ago
View all Questions »