Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r...

naina 2 months ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 2 months ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 2 months ago
sir, i got 202 in jee advance 2015 in obc{ncl} in which branch i will be placed in old iits please guide me on this issue

Your predicted JEE Advanced 2015 Rank is around 2500. According to the last year cutoffs. you can get following branches. IITK K4204 Physics IITK K4201 Chemistry IITD D4105 Biochemical...
  img
Abhinav 6 hours ago

Very rare chance of Old IITs...because, you are lying at 40 % of total marks alotted. If in case, you may get Biotech, civil or integrated MScs programme....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 hours ago
Athiest, who do you think created human hearts and brains?

The first cells that formed form chemicals that dissolved in water forming DNA slowly.Then these cells performed an endosymbiosis which makes other cells gain a benefit and by helping one...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

How on earth would you think I could do that when all the years of education you have had so far has failed AND your starting point is that the heart and brain was created by something Now...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
ALTSM AIIMS 22-2 Q-35

The solution is: Hope you understand the solution. Please approve if my answer is correct.

Adarsh 6 days ago

Correct answer is 4.

Adarsh 6 days ago
Even after uploading documents like Photo, Signature, Tumb impression and date of birth proof in the required size and in JPEG/JPG format, the system though showing in purview the details,...

You select the proper size of image as mentioned in the form...then you would be able for uploading…..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago

oh... dont worry there must be some network error or their server is very busy that is not able to acccept ur commands i advice u to try again after some time and delete ur browsing history...

ng29 24 days ago
alanine was first found in .spider........?

No alanine was not first found in spiders. Although spider silk also consists of alanine. Alanine is anonessential amino acid, meaning it can be manufactured by the human body, and does not...
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago
View all Questions »