Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am currently in 12 th std, in maharashtra state board. How much should i be aiming for , in board exam finals ? And how must one revise for topics read in 11 th ?

Dear champ, never try to learn only+2 syllabus and go for the exam... you ll not succeed. iit papers are set in such a way that they are more concept based. for cracking iits, your concepts...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago
can i get any nit with air 37616 in obc category

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img

img
Which are the most scoring topics for JEE (Main) 2014?

Shubham, start with fluid mechanics bcz every year 2 or 3 question 100% comes; in chemistry become expert in bonding...acc to me it will solve all ur inorganic;& maths expertise in...

shubham yup 6 months ago
WHich topics i should strictly cover for KVPY stream SX??????Please reply fast.

First and foremost, you will have to completely study NCERT 11th standard. Period. This is the most important of all. Now I will discuss subject-wise: Physics – The questions are more...
  img
Harishwar 4 days ago
can you please suggest me whether to go for Metallurgical Engineering in Varanasi or join in Mech or ECE or EEE in NIT, Trichy or Suratkal in Karnataka or calicut. I am from Tamil Nadu.

Dear student, I would like to suggest that you join Mech or ECE in NIT as that will help you in future. Metallurgical has a very limited scope and unless you are willing to change your field...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago

Hello Student, I think you should go for ECE or EEE or Mech because they are better branches. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
View all Questions »