• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

sir ihave reservation which topics should i prepare

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir,i got 88marks in Jee main and expecting 70-75%in up board.I belong to obc category.Am i able to take Niit college.Please satisfy me.

i think that you will get nit but not in very good stream. but it also depends on counselling. best of luck for your future thanks and please approve

SONALI 4 days ago

i

SONALI 4 days ago
Sir I want to know the common merit list cutoff for JEE MAINS 2016 ? Please let me know

which category studenys will have reservation in jee mains?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

xxxxx 9 days ago

It will be 100-105.PLZ APPROVE..........................................................................

Nikhil Upadhyay 9 days ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
why maximum of the people choose iits ? can u give me explination>??

IITs are considered as the best institute for Engineering students. Best talents from the country choose these institutes because for its best educaton and environment there. They are also...
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

Dear Dheeru Maximum of the people choose iits because of some huge reasons.There is good quality of FOOD , BED and ENJOYEMENT All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

HAI DHEERU CHOWDARY MOST OF THE STUDENTS IN INDIA CHOOSES IITS WHY BECAUSE IN IITS ADMINISTRATION AND FACULTY ARE VERY WELL.AND ALSO JOB OPPORTUNITIES ARE VERY WELL.

RAMCHANDRARAO 3 months ago
is ece in iiit jabalpur?also can i know the rank of iiit jabalpur among the engineering colleges ?please answer

Dear Student, Yes ECE is offered in IIITJ. IIIT Jabalpur is one of the top ranked colleged amongs the NITs and IIITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

IIIT is one of the reputed institutions of the country and ECE is being offered there for past many years, if you are lucky enough to be there then without any second opinion you may go for ...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off