Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i have accepted seat in iit now should i registerfor jee main counselling

yes sure............ ….….… ….….….. ….….….…....
  img
Suraj Prasad 27 days ago
I am currently doing 3 yr diploma in Polytechnic in PSG, coimbatore. Am in the 2 nd year and would like to take up IIT JEE Main in 2016. Can you please advise if I would be eligible.

Please go through the Eligibility Criteria given below. ( Points and 1 and 2 important for you.) Note this is for 2015 so adjust everything according to 2016. 1. Date of Birth Only those...
  img
Harsh Patodia 28 days ago
Positronium consists of electron and positron orbiting round their common centre of mass. Calculate the value of Rydberg constant for the system?

In Bohr model, for the calculation of Rydberg constant, the mass of an atom is considered to be very large in comparison to electron. The Rydberg constant, hence is denoted as : R 0 = 1.097...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Sir, I have got Architecture at IITKGP and might get Instrumentation & Control engg. at BR Ambedkar NIT and Production Engg. at NIT Kurukshetra. Which one would be better to take?

Dear student, Architecture is a growing field, I suggest you go for that. Instrumentation and Production engg are not going to hold you in much stead unless you do an MBA or any additional...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago

Hello Student, I think you should join IIT K with Artitechture. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
A particle is moving on a circular path of radius 1m with 2m/s 1. If speed starts increasing at a rate of 2m/s 2 , then what is the acceleration of the particle?

Hi, If speed is increasing at the rate of 2m/s2 than the acceleration is also 2m/s2, its just that beacuse its moving in a circle and acceleration is a vector quantity so its representation...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
A plank of mass 10 kg rests on a smooth horizontal surface. 2 blocks A and B of masses 2 kg and 1 kg respectively lies at a distance of 3 m from each other on a large plank . the friction...

Hi, In this problem, find out the forces acting on each block usnig FBD of the system. FInd out the acceleration of each block then and apply equations of motion to find when they will...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 12 days ago
View all Questions »