Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir I live in ghaziabad. Nearest to my home is FIITJEE Ghaziabad centre , result of this centre in iitjee advance is 36/180 which puts me in dilemma whether to join it or not .The other...

Its better that you stick with FIITJEE Ghaziabad centre. Its better than VMC Anandvihar becuase of its structured study and quality of studies. THanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 days ago
Which. Maths book is best for b arch test

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 16 days ago
I have got Engineering physics in IIT B and will be getting bits pilani pilani campus eee(or)cse. Which branch and college shud i opt for, I am in a confusion plz help me

BITS Pilani EEE is very reputed branch in all over the India. It’s even better than many EEE branches in top IITs.You are presently in IIT B Engg Physics and you know about the scope...
  img
Aziz Alam 18 days ago
Should i wait till spot round for CSE branch in old NITs?AIR 24875(SC).

please answer sir time is very less

VINAY GEDAM 5 days ago
sir, I got 66% marks in cbse board ,so am I eligible for jee advance 2015,after clearing jee mains?

Yes, yor are eligible for JEE mains and Advanced. But do remember that the rankings of mains depends on your CBSE socre as well where as you score and ranking in advanced is independent of...
  img
Yash Baheti 19 days ago
Hi, My son has recently completed B-Tech (Electrical) and now got MTech admission in DTU(DCE) for Power system engineering and in IIT Delhi for Energy Studies. Which one he should join and...

Sir, the choice is obvious you must send your ward to IIT Delhi. There in no replacement of IIT”s till now. Don’t worry about the placements and carrer options. Your child will...
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 days ago
View all Questions »