To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is electric field at the centre of dipole

9*10 9 *16P/r 3

AJAY PILLAI K 10 days ago

-Kp/r 3

Shivam 10 days ago
what does the transaction details mean in the declaration form

Hello Dear student, You have to give the transaction details of the counselling fee , you give the reference number of acknowledgment slip of the payment made to iit.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
Sir i’m in +2 right now and i want to start revising my +1 syllabus. so, sir plz tell me which books should i go through for the revision.

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all good books are mentioned , you wil find this article very good for your query.
  img
sir should I do bansal materials first or arihant jee ad and mains?

Go for Bansal materials first. It’s designed in a way to develop the concepts slowly and gradually take you to JEE Advanced level. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

go with askiitians material it prepared by iitians and you can ask direct doubts with askiitians team, i thingk going with arithant jee is a good idea.
  img
will the cut off in JEE ADVANCE this year will be lower than 2013 keeping in view the dificulty level.?

Yes, the expected cutoff for JEE Advanced 2014 is lower than 2013. Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
Sir, I have 3 options... 1. BITS Pilani MSc. Maths then after studying well after an year i can get CS.In all I have to spend an year extra at BITS 2.I may get CS at NSIT.My JEE MAINS RANK...

First of all if you consider the BITS reputation then you can go for M.Sc maths there but this is a very risky process. Not only you have to study 1 year extra but also there is no surity...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
View all Questions »