Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello sir i have scored 81%in A.P.board exams how many marks should i get in jeemains2015?

To have a good rank in JEE-Main, you should have atleast >280 marks. Actually there is a criteria of 60 % of Jee Main along with 40% of +2. So, do hard and find out the previous years JEE...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Correponding to your marks in A.P. Board. JEE Main Rank:-23000-28000 (JEE Main Score -200) JEE Main Rank-42000-52000 (JEE Main Score-150) These are the few distributions. If you want to the...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
how can i prefer for tht exam?

Please ask complete question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 4 months ago

Please give a complete question http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html...
  img
which books should i refer for jee entrance exam

Physics- HC Verma and IE Irodov Mathematics- ML khanna and Arihant Chemistry- Ncert has enough concepts

Shubhanshu Singh 5 months ago
is there intermediate first year weightage for jee mains?

The combined marks of first and second year Intermediate examinations will be valid for calculating the rank using the 40 per cent weightage given for Intermediate marks in the Joint...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
sir i have got 131 in jee mains and 94.25% in cbse board exams i am from punjab can i get nit jalandhar

yes go for spot round but branches are not good chemical engg,industrial production and engg=spot round biotecnology,textile engg thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago

not possible to get 94.35 in cbse boards........lol...

vivek kumar 7 months ago
dagfsgdfsag

please post correct question...
  img
View all Questions »