DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

I have recently given my class 10 boards(State Board).I want to take engineering .Which board will help me the most if I want to sit for IIT JEE in2012?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Choose CBSE Board as its very useful from JEE syllabus point of view....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is full of form of iit?

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR yesterday

INTERNATIONAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

SHANMUKESHWAR yesterday

Indian institute of Technology

ram yesterday
sir i am facing many problems with iit preparation.till now i have not started for its preparation and right now i am in class 11 mid term.i tried to solve few ques of kinematics from dc...

its , a small problem firstly clearly study the chapter and solve easy question then you became confident then solve book concept of phy hc verma then slowly slowly you become more...

ankit raj 17 days ago

thanks a lot .love this site.motivated me a lot

lalit 14 days ago
which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet one month ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet one month ago
Sir, Please give me the preference order for the following on the basis of future scope and placements:- Chemical engineering at DTU, environmental engineering at DTU, CSE/ECE at manipal...

1)ECE+MBA at Thapar university 2)Chemical engineering at DTU, 3)environmental engineering at DTU 4)CSE/ECE at manipal university 5)Oil technology, Leather technology, Food technology,...
  img
Charchit Tailong one month ago

Thapar and DTU both stand atop, you can simply visit the weblinks of both along with certain other reputed institutions like – ITM Uni, Gurgaon,.........................Galgotias Uni,...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Which book should i refer for mutiple answer type questions for advanced level??????

for maths-amith agarwal books for physics-hc verma books for chemistry-rc mukerjee

dheeraj 18 days ago
im expecting 469 marks in aipmtt.will i get seay?general category.

Oh god i don’t know what’s wrong the answers aren’t getting posted. I’m from jharkhand and jharkhand has only 3 colleges :P so you know if a person gets a seat with a rank in 10,000s you...

Neeti one month ago

As it is, it’s practically impossible for general category students to get a seat, that too in MBBS. It’s like we’re born with a curse. :/ i dropped a year and appeared this year for aipmt...

Neeti one month ago

See chances are always high in state quota. But you can never be too sure you know. because it depends largely on how others have performed. But it’s ok to be hopeful, but don’t just sit...

Neeti one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details