ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I have recently given my class 10 boards(State Board).I want to take engineering .Which board will help me the most if I want to sit for IIT JEE in2012?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Choose CBSE Board as its very useful from JEE syllabus point of view....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is H.C.Verma enough for IIT-JEE?

Not so, for good books, it is also mentioned on askiitians home page.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago

no because it is having more subjrctive questions

Gman Namg 7 days ago

no prefer cengage

akshat 7 days ago
SIR I got 113 in jee mains and 93.4% in CBSE Boards. I am from Delhi and an OBC. Can I get CSE. in DU this year?

Not sure about CSE, but you may get NSIT or DTU and their lower branches... Hope for the best.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

Never give up...always look at the brighter side of life...if one chance is lost somehow, you may get ten other chances...why don’t you try at other esteemed institutions like – Sri Sairam...

Frank Defeo yesterday

the chances are very less but still don’t loose the hope best of luck

akshat yesterday
I got 194 marks out of 360 in jee main 2015 and my board percentage in CBSE board 2015 is 93.90% . what will be normalied score (approximately)?

congrats u got a good score and definitely u will get a good nit or dce / nsit last year one of my frnds score 197 in jee main and 96 in boards and his rank was 2700, he is in nit jaipur cse...

ng29 yesterday

good chances for the selection in nits

akshat yesterday

you will be ranked approxiamtely in15000

akshat yesterday
i am scoring 466 in aipmt 2015 is there any chance of getting mbbs in any govt. college

We can expect that you can qualify for MBBS...you may get Govt college....but not sure..because you are at peak...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 days ago
What does “divisible by” mean? I know it sounds a stupid question, but what does this term exactly mean.

Dear Student, Its good that you are clearing this out because a lot of students remin confused in this. Ok,let me explain you with an example. Suppose, 4 is divisible by 2. that means if I...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Yup valid for negative numbers as well
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

term divisible means that when u divides a number with other number then remainder left is 0 like take two numbers 7 and 49 , when we divide 49 by 7 remainder is 0 but when we divide 50 by 7...

ng29 one month ago
What is the branch ranking for Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kanpur ?

The ranks are in the order of opening and closing rank for each category Course Codes General OBC SC ST K4101 1618 2618 644 989 270 446 1502 46
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago
View all Questions »