Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

My Admit card not received yet where as last date was 20 March 2010 from IIT Bombay where status shown as received under srcuitiny on 17th March 2010

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ashok todal

Now chech the correctness of your application form

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/validate.htm

and the registration number and seat allotment

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/regno.htm

if all these information is correct then u will recieve ur admitcard wiithin few days/

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

which subject is most important in jee exam

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc,...

Rahul 7 months ago

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA 9 months ago

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 9 months ago
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 10 months ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 11 months ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 11 months ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 11 months ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology for...

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
is co-ordinate geometry the most easy and scoing topic in iit jee which also has huge weightage?

Hello Student, Yes! that’s correct. IIT JEE paper contains almost 30% questions from these topic and it is very simple if you understand basics. so, in short very simple.Very Scoring!!...
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago

Be sure with ur formulas and think on solving the problem

Raghavendran Ganesh one year ago
sir i am expecting around 140 marks in jee mains 2016 and 93% in 12 th CBSE board and i am an SC candidate so what rank can i get??

your rank is between 9000-12000 thanxand approve sorry answer posted incomplete above best of luck for future

SAHIL one month ago
I score 155 in jee paper 2 .i am grn pwd candidate. I am from wb state. Can i get nit durgapur in architecture

Yes, there is a possibility that you might end up in NIT Durgapur with architecture. Best of Luck for your success
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Keep on visiting the website of NIT Durgapur and be on toes to prepare yourself for a requisite test – NATA because certain institutions give much weightage to this test, wish you luck and...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off