My Admit card not received yet where as last date was 20 March 2010 from IIT Bombay where status shown as received under srcuitiny on 17th March 2010

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ashok todal

Now chech the correctness of your application form

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/validate.htm

and the registration number and seat allotment

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/regno.htm

if all these information is correct then u will recieve ur admitcard wiithin few days/

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit one month ago
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 2 months ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 4 days ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 3 days ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 3 days ago
how should i prepare for mains in last 5 months, which books should be done regarding the three subjects

In the last 5 month the best way way is to revise and revise with agood amopunt of practise.At least two month before exam join any test series so that you can have confident abot the exam....
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 8 days ago
when will jee mains 2014 counselling registration start ?

JEE Main 2014 Counselling Procedure - Started from July 8, 2014. Candidates can apply for online Registration, Choice filling and Choice Locking followed by Seat Allotment and admission...
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
Which private college is best for civil engineering among DIT(dehradun),Amity(Noida),LPU,Graphic Era,Galgotias(noida)? Give priority order on the basis of placements and packages.thank you

Priority order on the basis of placements and packages is: 1. Amity(Noida) 2. LPU 3. DIT(dehradun) 4. Galgotias(noida) 5. Graphic Era
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
View all Questions »