Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

My Admit card not received yet where as last date was 20 March 2010 from IIT Bombay where status shown as received under srcuitiny on 17th March 2010

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ashok todal

Now chech the correctness of your application form

and the registration number and seat allotment

if all these information is correct then u will recieve ur admitcard wiithin few days/

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015
Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?
If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....
Rahat S 4 months ago
Sir i an counfused about spot round in NIT and other GFITs will there be spot or extra spot round this year also guide me how will it take place and when ? Also tell me the procedure
Dear Student,The Spot Round is held for the vacant seats available in Government Funded Technical Institutes (NITs, IIITs and CFTIs) and all seats of Self Financed Technical Institutes...
spot round kb hoga? jossa 2015
sumit kumar lakra 4 months ago
I have got a seat in Thapar University in COE+MBA dual degree. Please do tell me how is it. I have come to know that at the completion of this dual degree, I will be awarded one special...
If any university run any programme, it is certified by AICTE and UGC and that is under validation for admission for any recognized university. Dual degree can be of 5 year, but if you want...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Hello!I have studied in a top iit jee coaching institute for the past four years.But i have failed to get a good course and a good nit.I am sure however that i have gain some extra...
Dear students, That will definetl help you as you will be having more aptitute/knowledge then the others. Thanks.
Rank to get into C.S in IIT M?
For getting CSE in IIT M your rank should be atleast 300.
Abhinav 5 months ago
if u are asking about iit bombay then rank must be below 100 , bcoz one of my frnd had130 rank last year , and he did not get iit bombay cse he is iit delhi APPROVE IF USEFUL
ng29 5 months ago
no it is iit madrass
grenade 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details