Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

My Admit card not received yet where as last date was 20 March 2010 from IIT Bombay where status shown as received under srcuitiny on 17th March 2010

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ashok todal

Now chech the correctness of your application form

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/validate.htm

and the registration number and seat allotment

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/regno.htm

if all these information is correct then u will recieve ur admitcard wiithin few days/

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

theory provided by this website is sufficient or we need to refer to other books also?????????????

HI ROHAN for theory study material is enough but for extra question and practice you must have to refer other books also. moreover for derivtions you also have to refer other books best of...

SAHIL 3 days ago

hello, you know about basics don’t need any books but not known just read it once again.for your exams refer more and more books ,topics ,solve more problems. all the best.

raj kumar 3 days ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..

Choose any best college near by you.
  img

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Mohit Kumar 2 months ago
JEE Mains 2016...are the board percentiles considered ?

YES,, IN JEE 2016 the board percentile will be considered , as ministry of hrd declared that no change will be introduced to the student in 2016, all the new system will be on 2017 onwards...

Umakant biswal 5 months ago

ya this year the board marks are included in jee main. smriti irani has delclared it’s effect from 2017.

sourav nayak 5 months ago
can kvpy exam is applicable for long term students?

Eligibility is for 11 th , 12 th and undergraduate students
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

No, its for SA, SXA, and SB
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago
i want to design a suitable study plan to revise everything by april 2016...but i need help to design it...pls make a study plan for me

hello student , this is the way you can make your study plan 1. count number of days left in your exam 2. divide them in three equal parts 3. study the subject first in which

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off