ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

My Admit card not received yet where as last date was 20 March 2010 from IIT Bombay where status shown as received under srcuitiny on 17th March 2010

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ashok todal

Now chech the correctness of your application form

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/validate.htm

and the registration number and seat allotment

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/regno.htm

if all these information is correct then u will recieve ur admitcard wiithin few days/

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can i have link of ie irodov solutions.

thanks. will check there
  img
rake 5 months ago

Try flipkart. They are available there.

Rakesh Singh 5 months ago

you can get them on online stores

SURYA KUMAR GOUD one month ago
which is to best place for preparation of JEE after 12 th ? plz reply very urgent

my pleasure, but you must really work hard at kota

Prajwal Kavad 11 hours ago

thank you @prajwal for your suggestion

Mondo Camry 11 hours ago

KOTA, rajasthan , Delhi or patna

Prajwal Kavad 12 hours ago
P is the remainder when each of the numbers 478, 392, and 263 is divided by N, where N is an integer greater than 1. The value of N – P is: (A) 5 (B) 28 (C) 33 (D) 38

(478-P) , (392-P) and (263-P) should be divisible by N. If 2 numbers are divisible by N, then their difference is also divisble by N. Hene, (478-P)-(392-P) is divisible by N. And,...

Akshay Taneja 18 hours ago

thanks a lot Mr. Akshay . your answer really helped a lot. May i know, which standard you are in, if you don't mind. thanks again.

vindhya 14 hours ago

(478-P) , (392-P) and (263-P) should be divisible by N. If 2 numbers are divi

Akshay Taneja 19 hours ago
i got 97 in mains and 90.9 in telangana state board of intermediate education..can i get into any nit with course as CSE? and i belong to OC

Hi.. As per the marks that you have described, there are little less chances of you getting into the CSE in a good NIT. However, you can get other branches in the top NITs. For CSE and ECE,...
  img
Sakshi 6 days ago

I guess you are below the cutoff range, tough to get qualify but if the cutoff range gets down this year you’ll get in deemed universities but not NITs
  img
Avinash 6 days ago
my son finds diffucult to physics problems can you please guide us in this matter so that he can work out problems daily.pleae give us best books for working problems chapter wise

I suggest you to first read NCERT.because reading NCERT helps to clear concept very easily and then go for HCVERMA.It is a very good book.Try to solve each and every problem of HC VERMA.It...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 8 months ago

IF YOUR SON PREPARING FOR IIT OR AIPMT

suman gupta 7 days ago
why my questions of indefinite integration are not being answered ??

Dear friend, I have answered your question on indefininte integration with proper steps which i feel is easily understandable to you Question 2 is not clear to me.. Please post 2nd question ...

Ramesh V 5 years ago
View all Questions »