My Admit card not received yet where as last date was 20 March 2010 from IIT Bombay where status shown as received under srcuitiny on 17th March 2010

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ashok todal

Now chech the correctness of your application form

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/validate.htm

and the registration number and seat allotment

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/regno.htm

if all these information is correct then u will recieve ur admitcard wiithin few days/

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello sir ….. i m a student of 10+2 non medical i want to crack IIT 2015......can u give me some tips?

If you want to crack JEE 2015, then you should have proper time management skills, i.e. you need work efficiently. Give proper time to each topic and to each subject. Don’t prioritise...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
I am getting MPAE & ICE at NSIT . So I want to know that which one is better among these two ?

They are both kind of equal, but MPAE is one of the most under rated branches. Recently, the placements were very good from MPAE in NSIT.ICE too is good but MPAE is slightly better than ICE....
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Which book should I buy for maths …...arihant prakashan or tata macgraw hill

Hello student, Both the books are good. but do not buy too many books as it will only lead to confusion. take one book and use it as the text book. you may use the other as a reference book....
  img
Latika Leekha one month ago
sir,I’m cofused between system science @iit jodhpur and computer science @nit warangal or svnit.......which should i prefer???

Out of the possible choices given System Science at IIT Jodhpur and CS at NIT Warangal or SVNIT. I would say that you should opt for CS at NIT Warangal. This is because of the fact that...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
I am getting 205 in JEE Adv. What could be my AIR approx.?

Hi Sri, Congratulations!! Your rank should be around 2300. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 2 months ago

Is there any engineering exam remain to happen yet …...?

shivam 2 months ago

your rank will be around 2000

AKSHAT BHANDARI 2 months ago
How much percent do we need to score in fiitjee aits to get a rank in top 1000??

Listen fiitjee aits is not the perfect thing for iit. Sometimes aits is easy and sometimes its difficult. Aits gives you a view of your current preparation. If you are able to solve 70%or...

Shrey 6 months ago

80-90%in fiitjee AITS?? Are you sure?

NANDA 6 months ago

80-90% solve previous years iit papers.

Shrey 6 months ago
View all Questions »