ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Dear Sir, My daugter is studying in 12th class. She is the topper in her school and getting 90% + in 1oth CBSE board and as well as in 11th class (School Exam, Topper). I just want best study material for the IIT JEE 2011 for her self study. I will appreciate if you can give me your expert advise. Somebody already suggested me about Brilliant Tutorial Study Material.  I need your suggestion. Thank You

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Respected Sir,

Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as she is preapearing for IIT JEE then she will face a tough comptition. coaching classes can guide in a better way.

from 11th standard is the best time to start prepration for IIT JEE.beause now IIT JEE has limited number of attempt ,one can attemp only two time one with 12th and one just after the 12th.

and regarding the self study.certainly she can do self study.but if she will do self study then she will miss lot of concept which is not well explained in the books or study material .and it will affect on your final result.

you can take BRILLIANT material,or fiit jee material ,or ASKIITian study material.

ASKIITIAns.com also provide series of interactive Recorded lecture of physics chemistry and maths.which is very helpful in jee prepration.

click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians .com :
 www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

and there are also some good books for jee prepration.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir according to answer key and solution of many coaching institute total 3 questions were wrong in jee main paper 2015.Two were theoretically wrong and in one questions correct option was...

yes bonus will be given to all candidates i.e. around 8-12 numbers approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

yes minimum 2 que are bonus that are confirmed one from physics and one from maths approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

are you sure because i am on edge.. And have students got bonus marks last time too?

YOGESH DABRAL 2 months ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash 4 days ago

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
GOT 82 IN JEE MAINS 2015 AND GOT CBSE BOARD PERCENT 89.4.......ALSO I AM FORM SC CATEGORY........... can i get NIT Srinagar in other state quota with cs branch......please tell me

Plz do the home work proprely. For SC category the expected branch wise cutoff would be around 80,000 to 1,50,000 in counselling fromround 1 to extra spot round. For your marks the expected...
  img
Avinash 17 days ago

This may be the category rank. Whatever branchwise cutoffs showing on the respective sites it on the basis of AIR no the category rank. So I’m giving u the info on the basis of AIR.
  img
Avinash 14 days ago

No you have no chance to get in NIT Srinagar
  img
Avinash 18 days ago
should i fill bits ranchi in choice filling of josaa?

Yes you can. Its a good college.
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago

Of course you can go for it without any second opinion as all the BITS campus are quite good,...........If you are still in a fix, then try visiting some chosen one institutions which are...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago
What is the reputation of iit G ? Will it grow well in the next 3-4 years ? I have secured AIR 3059 , and looking to take civil in Guwahati. Should I go for it ? Also , if any1 can sggst me ...

Congrats! Yes it is good to take chemical & civil at IIT Guwahti with a rank of 3059. I think you should first try for ME at BHU. ME (BHU) > Civil (Guwahti) > Civil (BHU) >...
  img
Jitender Singh one year ago

Thankyou verymuch . And can you tell meabout the branch upgradation policy at iit roorkee ?

Anurag one year ago
Which are good for AIEEE in PCM

Please dont bring d point bullshit in between dis . It is a fair good service by askiitians to ppl who bother to answer . ( thanks to dem ) N btw I havent copied d ans , neverthless given...

Drake 2 months ago

oh really i have checked and then argued u have only posted below my answers i think 1 anwer is sufficient for 1 que if u r answering for points ur account will bwe banned by admin

ng29 2 months ago

Sorry I am also posting on other answers. Kindly check and then argue . I am in no mood of having an argument . Its a site for spreading knowledge . Thank u :)

Drake 2 months ago
View all Questions »