Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Dear Sir, My daugter is studying in 12th class. She is the topper in her school and getting 90% + in 1oth CBSE board and as well as in 11th class (School Exam, Topper). I just want best study material for the IIT JEE 2011 for her self study. I will appreciate if you can give me your expert advise. Somebody already suggested me about Brilliant Tutorial Study Material.  I need your suggestion. Thank You

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Respected Sir,

Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as she is preapearing for IIT JEE then she will face a tough comptition. coaching classes can guide in a better way.

from 11th standard is the best time to start prepration for IIT JEE.beause now IIT JEE has limited number of attempt ,one can attemp only two time one with 12th and one just after the 12th.

and regarding the self study.certainly she can do self study.but if she will do self study then she will miss lot of concept which is not well explained in the books or study material .and it will affect on your final result.

you can take BRILLIANT material,or fiit jee material ,or ASKIITian study material.

ASKIITIAns.com also provide series of interactive Recorded lecture of physics chemistry and maths.which is very helpful in jee prepration.

click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians .com :
 www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

and there are also some good books for jee prepration.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is the syllabus for jee main 2016???????????????

the syllabus of jee main is given in info bulletein …............................................................................................

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago

didn’t get you answer................. ......................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ravi 3 months ago
hii... i am tanvi gupta from jodhpur.. i am getting 312 in bitsat 2016 and 100 marks approx. in jee advance.. which college will suit me the best in these scores. pls help me.. not able to...

I’ll prefer Bits but it depends on which branch you want to take. Remeber one thing you can compromise with college but never ever compromise with branch you want to study.

Amey 2 days ago

i will definitely get a dual in pilani, goa and hyderabad. It will be Msc. +B.E .should i prefer it. cuz if i take direct BE it might be compromising.

tanvi yesterday

Then go for the dual course (Msc. + B.E.) as you’ll be getting your desired branch. All the best for your future!!!

Amey yesterday
can i get mechanical engineering bran in any nit or else can u prescribe which branch can i get

For preparation you must undergo a stern and strict practice of solving sample papers and previous years’ papers to fortify your skills, join some reputed coaching center, make a daily...

Aneesh Sehgal 8 days ago

nit surat and nit mizoram- these are two colleges where getting mechanical is easy. donot be scare that mechanical is tuff.because when you start your college they will work on you from...

SAHIL 11 days ago

yes you can get mechanical in nit surat or nit mizoram. otherwise getting mechanical is not so much easy for you. you can get branches like textile,instrumental,production engineering etc....

SAHIL 11 days ago
Respected Sir/Madam, I'm a sincere aspirant of NSEP and IITJEE.I'm of 10 th standard and aim to qualify for InPhO this year itself. Please recommend some books as well as strategies which...

I am just sharing a write up of a topper that will help you, how to prepare for IIT JEE.. Sankalp Gaur from Pune was the JEE Main 2015 Topper scoring 345 marks out of 360 marks. In addition...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

a short write up will help you.. Sankalp Gaur from Pune was the JEE Main 2015 Topper scoring 345 marks out of 360 marks. In addition to securing AIR 1 in JEE Main Sankalp also secured AIR 56...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

Dear Student,JEE is NOT tough. You Just need to develop a natural interest in Physics, Chemistry and Maths – think in terms of actual scenarios and not just solving problems.Self Study is...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 days ago
sir , my daughter got seat NIt warangal in Mechanical , Is there any Internal sliding option to move Electrical or Cse

There are branch change options in every college, thing is that you need to work hard to get a very good CGPA above 9
  img
Avinash 10 months ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...

Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off