FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   what marks should i target to get into iit

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

There is not a hard and fast rule to get admission in IIT. this things depend on the quality , difficulty, student standard and cut off of that particular year. But for selection point , you will have to score minimum 25% of total marks.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar
IITR Alumni
5 years ago

Dear Mr. Anand,

There is not a hard and fast rule to get admission in IIT. this things depend on the quality , difficulty, student standard and cut off of that particular year. But for selection point , you will have to score minimum 25% of total marks.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar
IITR Alumni

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 3 months ago

vikas yadav 3 months ago

by bodmas,which means Divison,multiplication,addition,subtraction fallow the sequience. In future if you are willing to take admission in top universities with your desired degree then try...

abhinaipadachuru 5 days ago
A survey team is trying to estimate the height of a mountain above a level plain. From one point on the plain, they observe that the angle of elevation to the top of the mountain is 25...

I don't think that converting to radians will really help you. If you wanted to convert to radians, know that there are π radians in 180 degrees, so make a ratio: π/180 = x/25 solve for x:...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

continue............ Now add the numerators: tan(25) = x / [(1792 tan(28) + x) / tan(28)] Now turn the division of fractions on the right side to a multiplication of fractions using...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

continue..................... so we can set up two tangent functions: tan(x) = opp/adj tan(25) = x / (1792 + y) tan(28) = x / y Now we have a system of equations. Let's solve for the second ...

vikas yadav 3 months ago
I have got 48% in Mathematics in WBCHSE. I want to drop this year and reappear next year. Considering the fact that I have done so miserably in Maths; do I fullfill the criteria for a CS...

The criteria for admission to IITs and ISM is that the candidate should satisfy at least one of these two criteria: He/she is within the category-wise top 20 percentile of successful...
  img
Abhinav 29 days ago

keep trying at IIt otherwise you can visit the websites of the following and try seeking admission there, and don’t drop – RV College of engg, Bangalore Lovely professinal...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago

if your confident then you can drop the criteria for iits is 1. he/she should be in top 20 percentile 2.he/she should have secured 75% in board

sajid 11 days ago
cse in nit allahabad vs ece in nit warangal?

Both are good NITs and warangal is slightly more preferred. Talking about the branches, at present senerio CSE is more prefered as compared to ECE. You can prefer cse over ece. Rest depends...
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago

CSE at NIT Warangal » CSE at NIT Allahabad....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

nit warangal
  img
Avinash 3 days ago
I passed class 12 th in 2015 with 76% marks... i am going to take dropout how much do i need to score in jee mains 2016 to get into good NIT. and am i eligible for jee advanced 2016

Yes you are eligible for the JEE advaced 2k16. You must target for the IIT now. If you prepare well for the JEE you will definetly get the IIT or good NIT. Best of Luck.
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

Yes you are elgible.But its better if you join privite universities so that it may help you not to loose your one year.There are many top universities which provide you good scholar...

abhinaipadachuru 17 days ago

PRACTICALLY IF WE TALK IF YOU WANT GOOD NIT YOUU SHOULD ALSO HAVE TO SCORE GOOD IN BOARD

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 17 days ago
which iit foundation series i should refer in class 11

Dear student, IIT foundation series is for class VIII, IX, and X Thanks,
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

I’d suggest Fitjee, it is very well edited and have good questions. it took it, it was good. hit approve if useful.

shubham sharda 2 months ago

Fiitjee or narayana .. Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 2 months ago
View all Questions »