ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Please inform me that does Askiitian online coaching classes gives coaching for students reading in classes 9 and 10?

If yes I will glad to take it.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear TARA

ASKIITians.com provide one and two year online coaching for IIT JEE.

S.No. Package Code 6 Months 1 year 2 year
1 1 year online coaching for IIT JEE RIP-1 NA 59,000 NA
2 2 year online coaching for IIT JEE RIP-II NA NA 99,000

click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians .com :
 www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 9 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 9 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 9 months ago
i am expecting 190-200 jee main paper 2 and scored 94.45 in tamilnadu board exam. can i get architecture spa and nits?

Hi.. As per the scores you are describing, since your percentage is good, there are chances that you can get architecture in NITs. You can also try for other branches in other NITs also....
  img
Sakshi 13 days ago

No its difficult to get seat in SPA or NIT as you are very far from expected cutoff range.
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

Its difficult in getting selected in top university. there are many universities which provide you excellent placement,top infrastructure,desired course The top universities 1 BITS, Pilani...

abhinaipadachuru 12 days ago
i HAVE GOT 185 IN JEE ADV2015 WHHICH RANK CAN I EXPECT

Hi It would be somewhat around 3500- 4000. All the best !
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

@hitesh , ur rank will be above 10,000 , u will not get any iit but dont loose hope try for nits if u cna got else u can try for thappar , upes dehradun , jaypee noida APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

@akshat jee advance rank does not include any board percentage dont answer if u r not sure

ng29 one month ago
sir as per new cut off marks of jee advanced 2015, we need minimum marks in each subject in each paper or marks will calculated as paper1+paper2

Cutoff is with respect to individual subject range but not individual paper wise.
  img
Avinash 14 days ago
Sir which book is better Aiims explorer mtg or arihant ? do reply soon

No doubt you should prefer, Arihant books for PMT,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago
Sir i got 93.3 aggregate percentage in PCM in ISC board ,101 marks in JEE MAINS.. 7984 rank in IPU.

As the cut off for general is 105,So try to take admission from top universities which provide excellent placement opportunities top infrastructure,The universities are Maharashtra...

abhinaipadachuru 4 days ago

is admission open in Maharashtra institute of technology? because no admission form is available on the site

RAds Gupta 4 days ago

can you please suggest colleges from NCR region..these all belongs to the South region?????????????

RAds Gupta 3 days ago
View all Questions »