Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i am giving iit for the 2nd time & have completed almost all my syllabus quite well.

but , i am strictly afraid of integration & have no idea about it, can u help me?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Mr. Rahul

integration is important topic in IIT JEE syllabus,you will get 2-3 question based upon this.
So have enough time left to study integration.
I will suggest u to refer I A MAron (calculus of single variable) intigration is very well explained in this book.
also refer ur study material .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar
IITR Alumni
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hello Sir I am Akshatha I am a jee aspirant I joined my coaching class recently and it was bit late so I am lagging behind in syllabus and I am finding it very difficult to manage my time...

@ akshatha Actually , everyone who is in the school are finding the same problem , Kindly let me know , which class you are in now ?? and i am suggesting some time management tips below ,...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago
36 medals are given in dance, 12 in dramatics and 18 in music. Total no. of persons who got medals = 45. 4 persons got in all 3. How many got medals in exactly 2? In the video lecture (Set...

Answer of the question is 13 as 36+12+18+4-45=25(Which is the value of (da int dr)+(dr int m)+(m int Da))*(int=interestion)(25-12[3{da int dr int m}]

Drumil Patel 26 days ago
I am really slow at solving questions. How do I improve my speed ? Even when I put hours into study I am able to solve very few questions. I face the same problem in tests I give. I am...

@ muskan I could say that in this case youy are rotting the concept , not understanding it , even i also faced the same problem , it happens when u rott a concept and dnt know why that...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago
Hi every1 i m Rohan. I m studyin in resonance kota ri8 nw. d thing is i m having trouble with Physics subject. In resonance i m facing problems with d theory n numericals so i decided to...

@ rohan as far as the cbse boards are concerned , then let me to tell you that h c verma is not required to score in boards . even BELIEVE ME , i never did any ques frm hcv and endup...

Umakant biswal 21 days ago
How is the Past placement record of NIEC. Do big corporates come to this college for Campus Placement or IPU does centralized placement counseling for NIEC.

Dear student, you can visit their official website to know about there placement statistics. Also you can view the list of companies which come for the recruitment. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Soneel Verma one year ago
My brother gave IIT mains exam n he got 96 marks and in 12th he got 94%.Is he eligible for any reputed college?

dear Friend, first of all get to know the probable rank of your brother using askiitians link for rank prediction, thereafter chek the merit list of NITs and compare the status of your...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi anjali please visit the link to check best available options for your brother http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off