ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i am giving iit for the 2nd time & have completed almost all my syllabus quite well.

but , i am strictly afraid of integration & have no idea about it, can u help me?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Mr. Rahul

integration is important topic in IIT JEE syllabus,you will get 2-3 question based upon this.
So have enough time left to study integration.
I will suggest u to refer I A MAron (calculus of single variable) intigration is very well explained in this book.
also refer ur study material .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar
IITR Alumni
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My rank in jee mains isAIR;45742 this year , is it better to drop a year, i want MECH in NITs or IITs?

well what is homestate ? plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 2 days ago

I Never recommend my students to drop a year, try doing this only when you are quite sure that you will make it the next year, or try visiting the official websites of a few selected and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

try other branches you can get any in the 3 rd or 4 th round this year itself

Prajwal Kavad 2 days ago
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 3 months ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

The answer to the question is simply 8 choose 2 or 8!/[2!(8!-2!)] or 28 combinations are possible in which both marbles are blue

sajid 11 days ago
i HAVE GOT 185 IN JEE ADV2015 WHHICH RANK CAN I EXPECT

Hi It would be somewhat around 3500- 4000. All the best !
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

You can use askiitians’ rank predictor or you may check out the cutoff list of any IIt to get some near idea...if you cracked it at any IIT/NIT then it is really quite good, else you may...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago

@hitesh , ur rank will be above 10,000 , u will not get any iit but dont loose hope try for nits if u cna got else u can try for thappar , upes dehradun , jaypee noida APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago
Sir, what are the procedures involved in applying for B-Tech admission in NITs?.Please help.

counselling will start after 7 july that is after declaration of rank by cbse after that u have to fill online form for conselling and fill choices of colleges with corresponding streams as ...

ng29 one month ago

One need tyo do a wonderful job in Advanced, plus the board score has to be promising and on the top one must lie in between the cutoff list of the NIt...if above mentioned conditions are...

Soneel Verma 24 days ago

after declaration of cbse results you should fill the form of counselling and fill the choices of colleges. then as per rank you will get admission

sajid one month ago
Are the stars same size and color?

Huge stars when they die usually explode in whats called a super nova spreading there gas and dust to from new stars and planets. Huge stars do not tend to live as long. Average size stars...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

Star can range in size from 12 miles in Diameter (neutron stars) to the point where if they took the place of the sun, it would engulf the inner planets, (Betelgeuse) and quite possibly...

vikas yadav 3 months ago
My cbse board results have been announced. I have got 478 / 500 (95.6%). My marks in pcm are Physics : 95 chemistry : 96 maths : 95 My mains mark is 191. The askiitians rank predictor is...

with these marks your rank must be around 10000.
  img
Abhinav one month ago

To get into NIT Trichy you must visit the official website of NIT, check out their cut off list, if your score fits into that, then you are in...otherwise there are many more renowned...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

ok, then what is my possibility of getting into nit trichy? My home state is tamil nadu.

Ravikiran one month ago
View all Questions »