DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Hi,

I need IIT JEE 2009 Paper solutions. I go through your website there is section for iit jee past year papers, may i download iit jee past years papers, or any other section where i can download papers for iit jee. if it exists please provide me link for downloading iit jee papers

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ritika

You can see  papers IIT JEE 2009 solutions at askIITians.com. Here we give you the detailed step by step answers to IIT JEE 2009 question papers.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-solutions/

you can download the papers from the link

paper 1 :    http://tr.im/iGnH

paper2  :    http://tr.im/iGnQ

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra 3 months ago

How would I know?

Ashwini 3 months ago

I dont know.

Ashwini 3 months ago
Athiest, who do you think created human hearts and brains?

The first cells that formed form chemicals that dissolved in water forming DNA slowly.Then these cells performed an endosymbiosis which makes other cells gain a benefit and by helping one...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

How on earth would you think I could do that when all the years of education you have had so far has failed AND your starting point is that the heart and brain was created by something Now...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav one month ago
parabola part 4 doubts

Why tangent? It would take you more time to solve the eqn. Completion of squares of eqn of circle will give you centre and radius. (-2L,0) and radius(2L) Solve for points of intersection of...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

Try finding the centre and radius of the circle. (Centre is negative and passes through origin). Also, find the point of intersection of circle and parabola, which will give 2 values. One is...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

i am not getting the answer....i have attached my approach sheet also along with the question....please look into that and tell me what is wrong.....and please give me the ANSWER....

vineet chatterjee 6 months ago
I got 63% in class 12 th medical .I am feeling very repentant, no good gov. or pvt takes admission. Is there any path so that i can persue any medical course which is affordable. OR any...

If you want you can go for further prep to go For MBBS Course. Ok, you tell me your career choice, then i would be able to tell you...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 days ago
sir i wants to know which coaching institutes is best in indore for preparation for jee mains?

Self study with a streategy under the guidance of oriented teachers you can achieve your target easily. you must book one demo with askiitians.com free of cost....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago

If there are no quality institutes around you, you must give askiitians a try if you have a good internet connection.

shubham sharda 15 days ago
View all Questions »