ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

This year(2010) IIT Madras will set the paper,,can anyone please give me the information that before this year in which year IIT Madras set the question paper.....Please help....its urgent

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Tapasranjan,

Expect a relatively tough paper as the academic reputation of IITM has always been quite rigorous than other IITs. Concentrate a little more on mathematics as they've got some of the best mathematicians as professors in IITM which may give slightly edgy questions. You may also want to focus a little on the subjective questions too as they require more efforts than to objective ones.

Physics and Chemistry would be of more-or-less same level. In fact, chemistry is the most scoring of all. With same efforts, chemistry gives the maximum output as compared to Physics & Math.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best  !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Himanshu Geed

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
please suggest between allen kota,fiitjee kalu sarai,resonance kota. considering that i am an average student want the syllabus to go smooth and teach us as a fresher.(for drpper course)?

i think RESONANCE KOTa will be best for u as i had seen there notes and material , it is very well organized than all other institutes, also it will be very helpful for u . and u will be...

ng29 one month ago

yess ofcourse i had talked to one of my friends who gave paper this year and he was from resonance he scored 197 in mains and 95 in boards , i had reccomended after consulting him teachers...

ng29 one month ago

look it depends on ur determination and hard work , student does not matters not fiitjee bcoz they are very high level and their material is also upto olympiad level that is unnceceesary...

ng29 one month ago
how can i prepare for IIT JEE Main &advanced exam?

Prepare without losing tempo: While the students are preparing for two distinct exams, the good thing is that the syllabi and the paper setting authorities are common. The JEE Main exam...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

1. Keep your JEE syllabus in front of you and cover each topic in depth. 2. Solve as many questions as possible to clarify your concepts. 3. Understand how were you able to come up with the...
  img
Abhinav one month ago

problen solving concept revealing motivation

grenade one month ago
I have got 89 marks in JEE mains and 76.45% in gujarat board. What will be my predicted AIR?

There are minimal cances to get qualified with the given marks range.
  img
Avinash 16 days ago

Use askiitians.com rank predictor
  img
Saurabh Kumar 16 days ago

Your JEE score as well as board score is not much encouraging if you are a candidate with general category, if you have a category, then there may be some hope, anyway, i will suggest to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago
Sir,which nit is the best for computer science engineering or electronics and communication engineering in 2015 in nit tiruchirapalli and nit warangal? Please help me sir,I am greatly...

Dear studert , nit warangal > nit tiruchirapalli Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 5 days ago

When compaired with last years record its better to join warangal next option should be tiruchirapalli.So try to visit top privite universities which provide excellent placement...

abhinaipadachuru 4 days ago
13. A uniform U-tube contains water to a height h in each limb. If water if one limb is depressed a little and released, the period of oscillation of water column is ?

If one limb is depressed by x, height difference is 2x. Pressure difference between the two limbs causes a restoring force = -( ) As restoring force is linear, motion will be SHM. k = Put in...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 3 months ago
How should we prepare for bitsat english?

Synonyms and Antonyms Questions from this topic are commonly asked in all English language exams. For theBITSATEnglish section there are generally 2 questions from this topic. To understand...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Synonyms and Antonyms Questions from this topic are commonly asked in all English language exams. For theBITSATEnglish section there are generally 2 questions from this topic. To understand...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

You can go through on the websitie Indiabix.com,On this web site they will give the reasoning questions also. There are other top universities which provide you excellent placement...

abhinaipadachuru 12 days ago
View all Questions »