Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

what should be the rank so that one can get admitted to iit kanpur?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear abhingya

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%
You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
sir, i’am vivek kumar, completed 12 class . can prepared IIT JEE ADVANCED EXAM
For sure yes, but mind you, it requires a lot of hard work and sincerest efforts, keep in mind these guidelines –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
yes but only if ur 11 th 12 th base is strong otherwise please do not take risk of 1 year iit advanced is not too easy it is the 6 th toughest exam of the planet ….….….….….... PLEASE ........
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
Sir my jee main rank is 1,50,000 nd board marks are 57% i wnated to ask do board marks matter for counsiling in jee and i manage to get a seat through jee main counsiling buy JOSAA
Your +2 board score is not very promising, and it does matter a lot, you are not elibible to get a seat through Josaa but you may definitely get a seat at some reputed institutions where...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Please correct some errors in your question it’s by not buy and wanted not wnated.And yes board matters very much.
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
Sir I secured 7430 Rank in Jee Advance 2015, Can I get IIT Mandi CIVIL Branch in second counselling.
There is no civil branch at IIT Mandi...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
crl or category rank which will be considered for admissions through jee mains
For filling up the reserved seats, your category rank will be used. Thanks
I got 182 marks in jee main 2015 and expecting 85% in boards. Can i get mnit jaipur? If yes, then which branch? Can u please tell me the lastyear’s cutoff for jee main barch for mnit jaipur?
last year 197 in jee main and 97% in board get mnit jaipur C.S. in first round so you must wait for third round for CS approve if useful
ng29 7 months ago
To get to know about last year’s cut off list, the official website of the university may be visited..along with that the latest updatescan also be recorded...if you could not make it in...
Soneel Verma 6 months ago
check previous year jee mains opening and closing rank in csab site. it will give you a much better idea
vb 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details