what should be the rank so that one can get admitted to iit kanpur?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear abhingya

7073-199_7662_untitled.JPG

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 4 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 4 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 4 months ago
the sides of a triangle are 3x+4y, 4x+3y, 5x+5y where x,y>0. then the triangle is right angled obtude angled equilateral none of these.

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 17 days ago

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 17 days ago

img
Ravi 17 days ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA one month ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA one month ago

are you studying in an iit

yash one month ago
Sir, Now i have completed my first year in gec thrissur for ECE. this year i got admission in bits hydrebad for EEE. Is it worth joining bits, if I want to do Ms abroad/mtech after Btech?...

It is worth joining BITS though you want to go for Ms abroad/M.Tech after Btech. Your B.Tech is really important in your life, so its better if you do it from good college. Later if you...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago
sir , which is better iit patna electrical or nit warangal cse?

The question is very broad in its respect. You need to narrow your hunt on the basis of academics , placements, scope of research , SAC(Student Activity Centre) and other fractions . Apart...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
which is better iit roorkee cse or iit kanpur mechanical

IIT Roorkee CSE.Most of the students of mechanical don’t get placed even at the top IITs.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 5 months ago

both

sumesh singh 5 months ago
View all Questions »