what should be the rank so that one can get admitted to iit kanpur?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear abhingya

7073-199_7662_untitled.JPG

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 days ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 days ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 8 days ago
Sir, I got 48296 ( overall rank ) and 34385(category rank) in JEE mains... what are the colleges that I can get in ?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks &...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
what does the transaction details mean in the declaration form

Hello Dear student, You have to give the transaction details of the counselling fee , you give the reference number of acknowledgment slip of the payment made to iit.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
sir i'am in PU-2.my PU-1 percentage was 97.75 .now i'am really confused and unable to plan the things in well manner.Sir if i sincerely put efforts now "Will I be able to click iit"please...

Hi Sohail, Congratulations on getting such a good percentage. For IITJEE, you should be regular, study at least 6 hrs daily, all 3 subjects daily. Also practice a lot Learn all formulas by...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
can i get any nit with 95000 rank

your chances are negligible or no chances. give prefrence to this branches at the best college you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg &...
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago

you will get north east nits like mizoram,nagaland etc

Rak 2 months ago

but only if belong to obc category

Rak 2 months ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 4 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 4 years ago
View all Questions »