what should be the rank so that one can get admitted to iit kanpur?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear abhingya

7073-199_7662_untitled.JPG

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, how much change in closing ranks {for core branches in newer iit and chemical/civil in bhu} can i expect in the third round???

The change in closing rank for IITs is around 200-300 on the either side.IT changes and there is no fixed pattern to it.If you are expecting a branch in third round then your rank should be...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 3 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

SIR I HAVE PASSED MY CLASS 12TH THIS YEAR,THAT IS IN 2014.IF I APPEAR FOR JEE-ADVANCE NEXT YEAR,WILL THE BOARD PERCENTILE WHICH IS 83.2% THIS YEAR WILL BE CONSIDERED OR THE PERCENTILE...

You will be evaluated due to the percentile of your year. You can also have a look into the changes which are incorporated for this year JEE in JEE site regarding the percentile....
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago
Fee for IIT online coatching

Dear Gotula All prices are in INR. S.No. Package Code 6 Months 1 year 2 year 1 1 year online coaching for IIT JEE RIP-1 NA 59,000 NA 2 2 year online coaching for IIT JEE RIP-II NA NA 99,000...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
sir i have got IISER Kolkata... How is the institute.. should i go for it? And what is the scope of research in india....?

IISER is a good college, If you want to do research you can go for Higer studies in IITs or you have give GRE and go outside India for. Research outside india is good...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
can i post question on this discussion board to ask questions?

Yes, you can post your question here to get answers. Infact you can ask any question whether it is related to subjects(Maths,Physics and Chemistry), counselling, etc. You will get answer...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
View all Questions »