what should be the rank so that one can get admitted to iit kanpur?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear abhingya

7073-199_7662_untitled.JPG

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I ,Gautham have enrolled for NIOS open schooling . Am i eligible for state quota in jee mains???

Hi, Yes you are eligible for state quota of JEE Mians. You state will be the one from where you hold a domicile. For further information : read the information brochure....
  img
Yash Baheti 22 days ago
How Should I Plan My Daily Time Table ?

Hi student First count how much time you have for studies other than your daily routine work. Then divide the time according to your need of study and type of subject for study.Study hard...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 11 days ago
hello sir i am rishi kashyap i have passed class 12th in 2014.i am giving the improvement exam in physics,chemistry and maths because my percentage in pcm is 57.3% which is less than 60%,but...

Continuity in the class-10th and 12 th is required with a gap of two year, for ex, 10 th in 2008, then 12 th must be in 2010. Second criteria, you must have atleast 60 % in the qualifying...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
Sir If I get admission in a 5-year Dual Degree course and get good grades at the end of second semester, can I apply for change of branch to a course which is a 4-year BTech?

Yes it is possible. One of my junior at IIT Delhi changed his stream from 5 year maths & computing to CSE B.Tech. Good Luck! Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians...
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago

how to change branch after 1 year

Vineet 5 months ago
a mass of 1 kg is thrown with a velocity of 100 m/s. after 5 second it explode into 2 parts. one part of mass 400g move down with25m/s. find the velocity of other part after collision

Hi, As the mass projected upwards so after five seconds its velocity will be 50 m/s upwards and its momentum will be 50 in upward direction. As the mass explodes and masses are divided into...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
which books are better for cracking AIIMS exam?

Donot go through many books. Be selective in checking out a good book and work around it. Read one good book but throughly. NCERT Books are a must. NCERT Books Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP yesterday
View all Questions »