what should be the rank so that one can get admitted to iit kanpur?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear abhingya

7073-199_7662_untitled.JPG

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which book should I buy for maths …...arihant prakashan or tata macgraw hill

Hello student, Both the books are good. but do not buy too many books as it will only lead to confusion. take one book and use it as the text book. you may use the other as a reference book....
  img
Latika Leekha one month ago
respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell...

You need to score around 200-230 in JEE to get a rank below 10000.Fiitjee South Delhi is a good institute for JEE preparation. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar one month ago
What would be the best way to revise the class 11 syllabus before the end of the year? Also I have covered the the whole syllabus once well and I have to attend school as well as coaching.

The best way to revise what you have studied in class 11 is to solve as many questions as possible which will test your concepts and also expose the areas which are weak or needs...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Should I go for Objective RD or A Das Gupta ( MCQ) ? Which will be more beneficial ?

or if you can suggest any other book which better than the one mentioned above?

Akshat11 one month ago
sir i am getting 131 in jee mains ad cbsse percentge is 94.2 i m general catgry from punjab can i get civil engg in nit jalandhar

It might not be possible for you. You can try to take admission In Lovely Professional University. LPU is India's Largest University and awarded as best Private University for year 2013, got...

Vivek Kumar one month ago
can droppers give SAT exam? will thee be any differenece among freshers and droppers in giving SAT?if a dropper student is selected,will there be anydifference in availabity of courses or...

Yes, droppers can give SAT. There is no problem in giving SAT ,if you are a dropper. Also, there wouldn’t be any problem in getting courses or there being discrimination between...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 days ago
View all Questions »