what should be the rank so that one can get admitted to iit kanpur?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear abhingya

7073-199_7662_untitled.JPG

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am working hard but not scoring well in my coaching tests as well as school test due to silly mistakes. What shoild I do?

You should be able to identify the different problems in every subjects. Try to find out the pattern in the mistakes you do. If you are able to identify this then you can definately...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
please tell me the books for mathematics

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

for co-ordinate geometeryand trigo you can buy kc sinha and sl loney, for algebra you can buy hall and knight and kp basu

jatinjha one month ago
why the dispersion takes place through prism only and not other optical instruments?

A light ray is refracted (bent) when it passes from one medium to another at an angle and its speed changes. At the interface, it is bent in one direction if the material it enters is denser...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
Is anyone going to answer my questions or not , please make reply very soon

Sir i have posted about 6-7 questions which are unanswered both under categories of askiitians tutors and with colleagues and iitians , you can find them under unanswered questions by Mukteh...

muktesh singh one month ago

what is your question?? Please write it.

Yugabrat Gogoi one month ago

muktesh singh one month ago
Could you please help me choose between VMC Delhi and FIITJEE South Delhi. I've heard the faculty is good at both centres... Could you tell me if weekend classes are better orr weekday...

Dear student Mr. Sancjit Alekh, Yes , you are correct that both faculty are good, So you can choose anyone. In most of the time weekdays classes are good. In these classes you learn with a...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 4 years ago
View all Questions »